What's ya'lls favorite Britney hair and makeup era? Also would anyone like any tips on makeup and hair to get that particular look?

16 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I have to say the recent one, Slumber Party, especially that long blonde hair she wears with her husband.

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

But she has many, I also remember when she was with Donatella Versace back in 01/02, she looked like a doll.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

And I loved the bob cut(?) she had in the 2000s

So many looks! I know its so hard to choose from!!!! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ElenaB said:

omg i don't use extensions bc i have a LOT of hair, i got a haircut recently to get bangs like hers and long layers, but like i said, i have a lot of hair and it now looks like something like this:

spacer.png

which is pretty, but looks nothing like britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: so maybe i can get the look if i use the curling wand before going to sleep? idk lol

what about the make up? how do you do it?

Either way I bet your hair is beautiful! Yes, I'm sure you've watched stages! When she's in the makeup chair, they show just a glimpse styling her hair! Her stylist used either a dry shampoo or texture spray and touched up some curls! Now depending on how heavy you sleep determines on how much touch up you'll need to do the next day! I like to call it s** hair lol. I wash my hair on Fridays, and it last me all week lol 

7 hours ago, ElenaB said:

omg i don't use extensions bc i have a LOT of hair, i got a haircut recently to get bangs like hers and long layers, but like i said, i have a lot of hair and it now looks like something like this:

spacer.png

which is pretty, but looks nothing like britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: so maybe i can get the look if i use the curling wand before going to sleep? idk lol

what about the make up? how do you do it?

When it comes to her makeup and recreating it, its a very natural finish. Her skin is just naturally shiny, but I honestly love they way it looks in some photographs! So I like to use a bronzer that has a shimmer in it and also a highlighter before I put blush on. That way the shine comes through under the blush. For the most part its very natural glam. My go too is browns and some grey shadows with a shimmer highlight on the brow, just making sure I really smoke it out. I know homegirl loves a black liner, but during this era it was mostly dark brown liners. For her blush I like to use a peachy tone or a baby pink and mix them. I'm a gloss girl and so is she! I like to use pinks or *****! Anything that complements the over all look. 

• Love 1
On 7/12/2022 at 11:51 PM, princessmimi said:

In my opinion,

I think her first 3 album eras were her best looks.

They are all good in their own way:

• BOMT - girly and feminine
  • OIDIA - funky and feisty
  • Britney - **** yet innocent

I wasn't a huge fan of the BOMT era looks... Her look just wasn't polished yet. She was and is always beautiful! Just not my fav! 

5 hours ago, pancake said:

i really like the OIDIA when she didnt have extensions and she had shorter hair, more natural blonde and like,

Esh2dl2XcAArrGm?format=jpg&name=large

Something like this now would be perfect tbh... This would make her look much younger, her shorter hair in 2013 aged her tbh because it was too short, but this is perfect.

• Love 1

^ yeah and like, in 2013 it was too short and too....ehhh polished in a way

she looks good and fresh with the natural just woken up look

also the shade of blonde she wears makes a difference i think bc it should complement her skin tone

love your username btw!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block