Crowd going mad to see Nicki Minaj at her UK concert 🥵🦄🔥

Moscow

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Why though. She literally can't sing/rap live. 

Her first songs were bops but everything past Anaconda went downhil. I think she's currently more known for her features rather than her own music....

Could be wrong though but I am yet to hear any post Anaconda music of her solo music on the radio

Where do you live?

I know the whole Nickiwrld story sounds bad, i know one incident the barbz understood the native language and booed him knowing she was getting dragged on stage by him, and they knew she couldn't understand the language. 

All i know is they are pissed, cos they know she won't come back to Slovakia or Slovenia, until he's fired. 

@Style.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Where do you live?

I know the whole Nickiwrld story sounds bad, i know one incident the barbz understood the native language and booed him knowing she was getting dragged on stage by him, and they knew she couldn't understand the language. 

All i know is they are pissed, cos they know she won't come back to Slovakia or Slovenia, until he's fired. 

@Style.

Is this shade towards me? I didn’t know I’m from Slovenia:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Is this shade towards me? I didn’t know I’m from Slovenia:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

No not you, it was Serbia, that cancelled her concert. 

My bad, you guys and Romania has  been begging  nicki to come back since 2011.

Ive been watching nathhy, a barb from asia and he says their is a huge misunderstanding..

Barbz somehow get seen as fan's of female rappers, but that's not the case were fans of Nicki, hint why we drop the others once Nicki gets treated disrespectfully 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block