Britney spears Net Worth Every Year What is it?

It has never been public information AFAIK. You can google as much as you want but all the websites that claim her net worth are pointless speculation. The only way to estimate it is by looking at her alleged earnings each year but that's not accurate either since there's multiple companies under her (and now others) name.

Even in her worst years she still allegedly earned over $700k per month by doing absolutely nothing (over $8 million per year). I wouldn't be surprised if her combined net worth was way over $500 million. Maybe we'll know once the trial against Tristar and her father starts. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3

In 2007, many sources claimed it was around $100 million. A 2008 NY Times article about the start of the Con estimated it was around $50 million (that's the lowest estimate I saw).

From the article (and the NY Times says they got it from an anonymous source close to Britney) in Feb 2008:

It’s impossible to say how much money she has. Published estimates of her net worth have varied wildly, up to $125 million. But one of her former financial advisers, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of his relationship with his client, estimated her current fortune at around $50 million.

Always hilarious how Jamie claims Britney's finances were in "shambles" yet they only improved her net worth by $10 million after 13 years and she made hundreds of millions.

If it was $50 million in 2008, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Jamie and company stole a lot more in the early part of her career. 

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Even in her worst years she still allegedly earned over $700k per month by doing absolutely nothing (over $8 million per year). I wouldn't be surprised if her combined net worth was way over $500 million. Maybe we'll know once the trial against Tristar and her father starts. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I also remember hearing that she was earning $700k/monthly in royalties and perfume sales back in 2007. Not to mention her advance for Blackout. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I also remember hearing that she was earning $700k/monthly in royalties and perfume sales back in 2007. Not to mention her advance for Blackout. 

Yes, 750 something, and that information was from her divorce papers. She also signed a 15 million dollar contract with Elisabeth Arden that same year, according to Lutfi.

1 minute ago, SBJ said:

Yes, 750 something, and that information was from her divorce papers. She also signed a 15 million dollar contract with Elisabeth Arden that same year, according to Lutfi.

Funnily enough, I finished the NY Times article I just shared and it was the divorce papers with K-Fed that revealed Britney was making $730,000 a month. It also said that she received a $4 million advance for Blackout.

Additionally, it outlines how she sold a few houses in the 2006-2008 time frame and most of them sold for more than she bought them for. I really don't get how her finances were considered in "shambles." Sure, maybe she spent more than made in income a few months, but the fact that her net worth was only $50 million in 2008 indicates to me that her family and managers took a lot of it even before the Con. 

5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Funnily enough, I finished the NY Times article I just shared and it was the divorce papers with K-Fed that revealed Britney was making $730,000 a month. It also said that she received a $4 million advance for Blackout.

Additionally, it outlines how she sold a few houses in the 2006-2008 time frame and most of them sold for more than she bought them for. I really don't get how her finances were considered in "shambles." Sure, maybe she spent more than made in income a few months, but the fact that her net worth was only $50 million in 2008 indicates to me that her family and managers took a lot of it even before the Con. 

It was part of their narrative. While her image was different, business wise she was still doing alright. 

18 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

In 2007, many sources claimed it was around $100 million. A 2008 NY Times article about the start of the Con estimated it was around $50 million (that's the lowest estimate I saw).

From the article (and the NY Times says they got it from an anonymous source close to Britney) in Feb 2008:

Always hilarious how Jamie claims Britney's finances were in "shambles" yet they only improved her net worth by $10 million after 13 years and she made hundreds of millions.

If it was $50 million in 2008, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Jamie and company stole a lot more in the early part of her career. 

I think it is safe to assume at this point that Britney's estate has been safely in the 300M mark for the longest time and was underreported. If the numbers that Rosengart included are true, and Tristar got a 5% cut, making them 18M over the course of the conservatorship, surely then the estate should correspond to that number?

I don’t know about her but my net worth has been:

1999 - 0€

2000 - 0€

2001 - 0€

2002 - 0€

2003- 0€

2004- 0€

2005- 0€

2006- 0€

2007- 0€

2008- 0€

2009- 0€

2010- 0€

2011- 0€

2012- 0€

2013-2014-2015-2016-2017: -20€

• Haha 6

It was "only $63 million" in 2016 according to this article https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/  Even the author seems confused that it was this low. 

"So where did the $290 million go? Possibly Spears had a massive entourage and showered them with gifts like cars and houses. If so, it hasn’t been reported. The truth is that the Britney Spears net worth figure is $204 million lower than it should be and we may never know why." 

• Like 1

I remember in 2012 there was a court doc from team con saying her net worth was $58 million. And back then everyone just thought that was the money that the conservatorship was in control of and thought Brit had a lot more in trusts. so no one really made a big deal of it. But I always found it weird how it’s always remained around 58 since the conservatorship started 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block