Britney Spears Today Show 2000 min concert 4k (clear)

Oof. When dancing and trying to match the tone of the studio vocals she sounds so bad haha. When know it’s not due to her skill. But it’s not very good lol. What’s crazy is it’s still a great performance because she can dance, looks great, has the energy and star power, and she IS trying even though it doesn’t sound great. AND I would still prefer this over a full lip synch. I think it’s best when she sings with her own vocal track and has LOW volume background vocalists. I know they were extreme here so Britney had a crutch, but I think her studio vocals, her live singing, and them way in the background would have been best. 

27 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I have a special place in my heart for this performance. I remember my mom and I were visiting the Grand Canyon and watched it from a motel there. It got us excited to see her later that summer on the Oops! I DId It Again Tour

Is your mum a Britney fan or she liked her because you liked her?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block