The Deep Cut Series: Ariana Grande

What's up, Exhale

The Deep Cuts Series is back, with the sixth entry belonging to the pin-sized superstar: Ariana Grande.

An iconic ponytail and a four-octave vocal slayage have made Ariana one of the most prominent stars in music during the last few years. Therefore, bops and deep cuts abound.

A little refreshing on how this goes: I list my top 10 fave deep cuts, add honorable mentions... and then it's up to you to discuss and add more tunes.

The first comment here will contain the links to the first 5 parts in this series. Plus, @Ehju0901 has been kind enough to put together a playlist with all these tracks. Find it in the second comment. 

1. Touch It
  2. Greedy
  3. Bad Idea
  4. Bloodline
  5. Ghostin
  6. In My Head
  7. Motive (ft. Doja Cat)
  8. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
  9. Moonlight
  10. Goodnight N Go

HONORABLE MENTIONS

• R.E.M.
  • Everytime
  • Tattooed Heart
  • Safety Net (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
  • Best Mistake (ft. Big Sean)
  • Sometimes

Ariana is featured in two Cashmere Cat songs (Norwegian DJ), and both are great: Quit, and Adore.

Ariana Grande Stuns With 'Still Hurting' Performance from 'The Last Five  Years' | Entertainment Tonight

56 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Top 3 is GOLD! However, where is God is a woman? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

POV? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Honeymoon Avenue? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

INTO - motherfricking - YOU?! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Explain yourself, MR! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

the thing is that I intended to talk about hidden gems in her discography.

‘POV’ was a single, such a cute song.

‘Honeymoon Avenue’ is very cute too, but not my type of cute :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I am proudly a man, but when ‘God is a Woman’ comes on, I turn into a mix of Ariana and Madonna, I am Madriannna. 
And well, what can I say about ‘Into You’ that we don’t know :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I love Touch It and Greedy so much. I’d like to think The Light Is Coming was intended to be more… complete. There were rumors that the song features not only Nicki, but Drake as well. Wonder what happened. I still like it, but it feels incomplete and Nicki should’ve gotten more parts here and there. 

I know, it feels so lazy.

I remember she shared a snippet somewhere and it seemed so promising, but well, we still have ‘Get on Your Knees’ and ‘Side to Side’. 

• Love 1

get well soon doesn’t get the recognition it deserves 👏🏽

ghostin’ is a gift from the heavens

goodnight n go & needy really helped me get over a problematic situationship I was in

fake smile helps me when my mania gets overwhelming and I have to “hold it together” in front of everyone

Only 1 just 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

13 hours ago, Strauss said:

Honeymoon Avenue, Leave Me Lonely, Sometimes, R.E.M, Everytime, NASA and Safety Net tho. 

I used to bop to NASA a lot when TU,N just came out :neydedance_purple:

3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

get well soon doesn’t get the recognition it deserves 👏🏽

ghostin’ is a gift from the heavens

goodnight n go & needy really helped me get over a problematic situationship I was in

fake smile helps me when my mania gets overwhelming and I have to “hold it together” in front of everyone

Only 1 just 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

very good choices... seeing how music can help us is always great :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Taste is confirmed in the OP! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:  Thank you for giving Touch It and bloodline the celebration they deserve! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

However. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

We need to add Why Try, Successful, and Needy to the list. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile::walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile::walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I really like the lyrics in 'Why Try'. Please don't cancel me but I can't stand 'Successful' :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

'Needy' is cute, though.

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Sometimes 

Everytime

Better off

Bad idea

Bloodline

Fake smile

My most played Ariana songs. All bops.

Taste :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block