WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS 2013 INTERVIEW OF BRITNEY????

Her personality in interviews. I miss that. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Now excuse me but anything Will I am was involved with when it comes to Britney was crap. Truth must be told.

Also when he talks about working on Britney Jean he says " Me and Britney need to have conversations"...

...tired of having conversations with Mya Maria I see. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

the candid image from that day is more memorable than the interview of that day

she looked stunning and it was before she went on with the extreme procedures and she looked amazing with minimal work done and good makeup :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

i’ve said this 100 times but i’ll say it again, britney can still look like this with the right makeup:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 2

Imagine having the chance of being heavily involved in a freaking BRITNEY SPEARS ALBUM and then being responsible for her only questionable body of work... I honestly don't know how he sleeps at night.

Now that I rewatch this, I feel like Will is actually ASKING to talk to her rather than saying he really did several times, or maybe he did but they clearly weren't enough. Team Con must have been really tight around her by then.

But anyway... This interview proves that rather than being a very good producer, Will is a really good SELLER. I mean, I still what whatever he said he was planning on doing with her... In theory, IN THEORY, STAY AWAY FROM B10!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block