Influencer and jewelry business owner HRHCollection is getting dragged all over social media for her recent comments on Britney and Juneteenth

Influencer and jewelry business owner HRHCollection aka Alex is getting dragged all over social media for being problematic yet again. 

This time however, the hate-train is a little more worse than usual, in which several viral tweets against her have gone viral. 

On June 20th and 21st, she tweeted:

The Internet responded with hundreds of thousands retaliating and firing back:

Out of ALL the problematic things she’s said, who would have ever thought a Britney tweet would have been the hill she would die on? We have to laugh. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
  • Haha 5

I just watched her video yesterday talking about how she got dragged for her wedding. So when she said she had her wedding In the parking lot, I thought she did it like Britney’s wedding, tented and carpeted, but OMG seeing her LITERAL reception in the parking lot with the parking spot lines exposed :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

those attacks at her are just as cringy as she is. just let her die people; no one know who she is anyways.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

She’s a very well known influencer, at least here in the States. She also has a massive platform so I think people have every right to call her out for her insensitive comments.

• Love 1

Jewelry Influencer or Toxicity Influencer?.. I don't know who the hell she is.... But I can only see that on June 20 she made that comment, and everyone dragged her, not offended, she just loved that attention she got.... and the next day she made another post about Britney to stay relevant ( You only have to talk a little bad about Britney and you get 5 minutes of fame), it's what has always happened

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block