Like It Or Not

Give It To Me

Miles Away

Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You

Voices

Revolver

Devil Prey

Ghosttown

I totally forgot about Revolver. I loved that song!

• Love 1

I don't think I can choose. She's just too good! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I honestly prefer spinning her albums as a whole. My top picks are Material Girl, True Blue and Confessions On a Dancefloor [those who know, know!]. Stand-outs for me are Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Express Yourself, Crazy For You, Into the Groove and Hung Up. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: I think? **** me, this is hard! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mhally said:

I don't think I can choose. She's just too good! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I honestly prefer spinning her albums as a whole. My top picks are Material Girl, True Blue and Confessions On a Dancefloor [those who know, know!]. Stand-outs for me are Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Express Yourself, Crazy For You, Into the Groove and Hung Up. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: I think? **** me, this is hard! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Confessions is my favorite album of hers along with Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories, Hard Candy, Rebel Heart, MDNA and Madame X! :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Love Madonna!  I will also state up front: the greatest "Madonna" album is EVITA, and it's one of my absolute favorite albums of all time.  Her best showcases there are "Rainbow High," "Another Suitcase in Another Hall," and "Buenos Aires."  That said, since I'm guessing most are looking for her strictly pop contributions, I'll stick to those, too.

I tend to favor her earlier stuff.  I got the Immaculate Collection as an impressionable gay in the early 2000s, so those tend to be my favorites:

1. Into the Groove
  2. Like a Prayer (Immaculate Collection Mix)
  3. Frozen
  4. Borderline (Immaculate Collection Mix)
  5. Sorry
  6. Vogue
  7. Crazy For You
  8. Dress You Up
  9. Live to Tell
  10. Living for Love

Honorable Mentions: I'll Remember, Secret, Material Girl

whos that girl madonna GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block