Britney's cousin says Jamie Spears THREATENED to have her "DEAD IN A DITCH" if she answered Britney’s phone calls during CONservatorship

23 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I always felt that Alli Sims was unfairly demonised by Team Con and by the press who seemed to put her in the same category as Sam Lutfi for no reason. What we do know is that at the time Britney cut her family out of her life in 2006/2007, she felt she could trust Alli and wanted her in her life. It's very sad that Alli was forced to stay away from Britney and that Britney perhaps didn't even know why she suddenly disappeared, although I'm sure she was aware her father and Team Con had something to do with it. I can only imagine the hell that Team Con put Alli through, probably more than we are even aware of.

Also remember that Alli did speak in an interview with Access in 2009, but because she spoke in support of Britney and against the conservatorship, they didn't even air the interview until 2020 during the Free Britney movement. Just goes to show how deep Team Con's ties were to the media and how there was a narrative being pushed.

of course she knew but I believe Britney is mad becasue Alli didn't fight enough for her and let her down..

Even though I believe Brit is not aware of all the blackmailing coming from team con

On 6/18/2022 at 7:03 PM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

You're probably right, that may be the case. But it'd be nice if Britney would have anyone from her family by her side, and I can't see anyone else from the Spears family than Alli who would support her, and who was anti cship. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Alli is not related to the spears family, this was disproven a while ago

19 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Wait y'all are talking like there's going to be a trial... What? Did I miss something?

Has Rosengart submitted a lawsuit? There has to be a real lawsuit submitted suing for human trafficking. Right now I'm understanding that Rosengart is still trying to get Jaime to answer questions under oath about the conservatorship -- that is not a separate lawsuit, just wrapping up things about the conservatorship .

Rosengart wouldn't be so adamant to serve Tri Star and Jamie with 200+ questions for depositions if they weren't gearing up for a trial.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block