11 years ago today, Britney began the 'Femme Fatale Tour'. Did you see this tour live?

On 6/16/2022 at 5:38 PM, breathe0022 said:

were you front row? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: i was seated during the show and i was so jealous at the people standing and cheering :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

and idk i cant tell them apart either sis :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah, front row, we saw her up close, you should totally join us:emma:

And not to mention, I've also met my future husband at the very concert, @Prince Ali:emma: 

Those were the days:emma:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Yeah, front row, we saw her up close, you should totally join us:emma:

And not to mention, I've also met my future husband at the very concert, @Prince Ali:emma: 

Those were the days:emma:

aww you are cute you would make a great couple with him :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i went with my parents at that time i was like 19 so i never travelled on my own :jackk_alien:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

aww you are cute you would make a great couple with him :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i went with my parents at that time i was like 19 so i never travelled on my own :jackk_alien:

Thanks, sis. But we have chosen our own destiny:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Omg, I was 19 as well. But travelled on my own to another country:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Are you from Hungary tho?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Thanks, sis. But we have chosen our own destiny:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Omg, I was 19 as well. But travelled on my own to another country:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Are you from Hungary tho?

nah I'm from Cyprus and the ticket prices to Hungary were actually very decent so it was all worth ti 

and wow you are very courageous! kudos to you for going through this experience 

• Love 1

I did see it live in Belgium. 

I was second row in a “golden circle” seating area right next to the stage. When she performed I wanna go she danced over to us with her hands up and I jumped up from my chair and screamed and cheered at her with my arms up and she looked me right in the eyes and gave me her iconic smile and laugh and it was just so great.

This tour was the least spectacular of all her tours but that moment is what comes to my mind when I think about all the times I’ve seen her (4 times).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.