11 years ago today, Britney began the 'Femme Fatale Tour'. Did you see this tour live?

YES!

It was a super last second thing too!

The day before my Coworker and I asked begged our boss for the next day off and he shockingly gave it to us.

We lived in Arizona and drove all the way to Vegas and back in the same day to see her!

Plus that was when she was doing the full set list with He About To Lose Me and everything!

I was so happy, but so exhausted the next day.

I saw her twice actually. In Miami, I couldn't get an M&G. I was so devastated. I think I got her other package where you were in the 2nd row. Then at the last minute, if I remember correctly, she either had another date for Jacksonville spring up or I was just checking in the surrounding area, there was only 1 M&G available and I bought it. So here I was, in the 2nd row, completely envious of all those ho's that got pictures but at the same time :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: seeing Britney winking and waving so close to my vicinity. I was literally :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

I go to bed and literally get up the next day to take a long-*** Greyhound to Jacksonville. I literally got there so last minute. 

I think I shared my M&G experience before but seeing Britney up close, I was literally star struck and immobile. She was so skinny. And honestly, a backstage tour and M&G completely elevates that concert experience. Yeah, it was great to see Britney perform, but when you immerse yourself in the venue, then you meet other gays to bond with through that shared experience, talking to Fe like she's your best friend, I think there was a buffet, then you meet Britney, get your photo, then you are FRONT ROW to see Britney :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

OMG one the best experiences of my broke *** life! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

I got back to Miami like 7 am in the morning and it was all worth it (right before I had to go to school). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block