11 years ago today, Britney began the 'Femme Fatale Tour'. Did you see this tour live?

Yes! FF came to my university city and I got tickets for the standing area. 

I ended up showing up just before the support act (destinee and Paris were really good y'all - I don't understand how they never *made it*)

My friend had been waiting for me and said Jamie Spears had been approaching fans in line and asking if they wanted to be on stage for the IWG bit. I was so annoyed I didn't get there early enough, one of my life regrets.

• Love 2

I saw her in DC, was my first and last time seeing her so far. I thought the show was amazing, she was everything. Loved the theme, it matched the album well. I loved Nicki and Jessie & The Toy Boys (Jessie Malakouti) being her openers. To me this was the height of her popularity with the GP, or at least the last time she was at the top. I don’t get the hate for FF on here because of what it did for her with the GP. It’s interesting because I turned to my friend and told her “I don’t know why but I feel like this might be her last tour.” 

• Like 2

Yes. I traveled far to see it because at the time I was concerned about her and wasn't confident she would ever tour again. She didn't sing a bit as far as I could tell and the dancing wasn't reflective of even her post-prime capabilities, but I had such a great time. It was a celebration of her music, and everyone in the stadium was so into it. I dressed up like her in the I Wanna Go video with ripped up black jeans and I made a Mickey Mouse t-shirt. 

• Love 1

I saw her at the second London show, 28th October 2011! My first time seeing her, second (and probably last) was Piece Of Me Tour in 2018. 

Obviously Britney wasn't going through the best time but I feel like she acrually really enjoys performing in the UK, I had a great time and she did put on a great show. The Femme Fatale Tour is hardly her best tour but it did have a great concept, the stage design was cool and they used props for a lot of the performances too. The countdown intro before the tour started got me so hyped as wel!

I remember Jedward attended this show and appeared on stage with Britney for the I Wanna Go performance.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Itsme said:

I saw her in Atlanta and met Nikki Minaj. Nikki was not nice and came off very fake. By the time the concert started and I saw Britney I was already trippin balls on shrooms and swore she looked at me and we had a moment lol

Doesn't surprise me about Nicki, I've heard she's not a very nice person irl. I'm sure she was a good support act performance wise though.

And were you really on shrooms? ddd

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block