Britney destroys her brother Bryan: Go **** your self Bryan! You were never invited to my wedding!

14 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

What the heck? He never said this right? She is attacking him based on rumors?

damn she should know better

he said all of this and more at that interview and that was when Free Britney was barely starting and his support would've been VERY welcomed. He deserves it. Plus imagine if those were the years in Vegas, how much must have happened between them since she's famous. He's probably just a younger version of Jamie. A misogynist, controlling drunk loser with no achievements of his own more than living off his sister 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You should know better. He did say all those things. Use your own hands that you used to typed that nonsense and search for the interview. Since you seem incapable to do so here you you 

3 minutes ago, Richie said:

he said all of this and more at that interview and that was when Free Britney was barely starting and his support would've been VERY welcomed. He deserves it. Plus imagine if those were the years in Vegas, how much must have happened between them since she's famous. He's probably just a younger version of Jamie. A misogynist, controlling drunk loser with no achievements of his own more than living off his sister 

I’m talking about him being invited to the wedding.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You should know better. He did say all those things. Use your own hands that you used to typed that nonsense and search for the interview. Since you seem incapable to do so here you you 

That instagram account is fake though, and Britney is responding to his fake account

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

That instagram account is fake though, and Britney is responding to his fake account

Nope. Not fake. That’s his public personal.

edit: the account was being followed by amber, Jimbo and Lynne at one point…she even commented, now no one follows, so yes, might be fake…odd though.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

They posted vague posts knowing exactly what they were doing. He thought Britney would never call him out! He didn’t think she’d pick up on it! Unfortunately for them Britney is here, and gets updated on all the shady **** going on 🙌🏻😎

Amber Lynne was clearly not dressed for a 5th grader’s graduation either. I mean 👀 

Yes, my ex family of narcs loved "creating impressions" and banking on my loyalty. Didn't like it when exposed though 

Very classic narcs.. live for appearances

38 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I’m talking about him being invited to the wedding.

People commented on Bryan and Amber's instagram saying "have fun at the wedding" and they replied "thank you", which implies they were going... It was the day before the wedding or something, right after TMZ started saying they were going

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.