First Card is the star: talks about hope and optimism.  can also literally mean being the star and taking centre stage 
Second Card is Page of cups:  talks about  a message from the heart
Final Card is The Fool:  talks about a fresh start

with this reading i feel like Britney has something to say.  i feel like she has been holding on too this for too long.    once she says something i feel like she will have a new beginning and feel a sense of relief 

• Like 4

I always want everything you say to be true 😍

you were the only one to comment “I wonder where she is going?” When she was in the rolls Royce 😆 All of us can be such dummies sometimes and miss the most obvious clues.

maybe we need some clairvoyance to help not miss the forest for the trees.

if this is true than maybe an excerpt of her book will come out? 
The Britney stan in me is always hoping for new music.

the Revengeney stan in me wants more dirt to come out about her team and fam.

24 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I always want everything you say to be true 😍

you were the only one to comment “I wonder where she is going?” When she was in the rolls Royce 😆 All of us can be such dummies sometimes and miss the most obvious clues.

maybe we need some clairvoyance to help not miss the forest for the trees.

if this is true than maybe an excerpt of her book will come out? 
The Britney stan in me is always hoping for new music.

the Revengeney stan in me wants more dirt to come out about her team and fam.

i can  completley understand why it's hard to believe people who read tarot  ( i however have now settled on cartomancy)  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i can  completley understand why it's hard to believe people who read tarot  ( i however have now settled on cartomancy)  

TBH, i believe the things you say. Whether its intuition or tarot readings--it doesnt matter, bc you clearly have a gift :)

I wasnt kidding about your clairvoyance. You have a clear vision, and I stan it.

Whatever it is you are doing, I like your voodoo.

3 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i think this reading turned out to be the dig against Bryan.

I’m not trying to be shady but honestly those points in the OP are so vague they can be applied to almost any message Britney has written on her gram since being free. And I don’t get anything out of trying to disprove you so that’s not the point I’m just saying. But yes I’m happy she is being vocal!

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

I’m not trying to be shady but honestly those points in the OP are so vague they can be applied to almost any message Britney has written on her gram since being free. And I don’t get anything out of trying to disprove you so that’s not the point I’m just saying. But yes I’m happy she is being vocal!

hey.   no shade at all.    i can see that yea.   i just think it was interesting i pulled this message then the next day she made the post about Bryan

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block