First look at Britney and Sam's fairytale wedding

2 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Entertainment Tonight just got blasted on IG for posting a wedding photo with her home address in it and they took it down. But which pic was that?! Not that it needs to be shared here, but I’m so confused on what picture it is and whyyyy it slipped thru the cracks, especially after yesterday’s dramatic “events” :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

They posted their weeding invitation and the address is visible. 

31 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I hope the guest list for the wedding shows some fans that Britney has more friends than we are aware of, and just because we don't see certain stuff on her Instagram doesn't mean that she isn't going places, talking to people, having friendships etc. We don't even see 1% of her life on Instagram. Celebrities don't tend to post stuff about their friendships with other celebs on social media because they value each other's privacy. Some people think that she only knows Sam, Cade, and Vicky and that's clearly just not true.

how long until some people start calling the guests "Team Con" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

• Haha 1

She looks beautiful and I am very happy for them. She deserves this so much. The friends that surround her seem to care about her so much more than her horrible family does. I still think it Madonna (or one of the others) that sent Rosengart in her direction last year and that helped change everything.  

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.