Interview with Producer Steve Anderson of ‘Breathe On Me’ & ‘State Of Grace’

• Content Curators

James from Original Doll podcast will be interviewing ITZ producer Steve Anderson who’s responsible for fan favourite songs such ‘Breathe On Me’, ‘State Of Grace’ & unheard song ‘Grow’ will be out in a few hours. He’ll also be discussing music by other artists such as Janet and kylie minogue 

Steve said he’s a huge fan of Britney because of how unbelievable she sounds and compliments how you know it’s a Britney song. The early draft didn’t start off so great  and was titled ‘garbage song’ at first because of how terrible he thought it was. He praises Lisa Greene and mark Taylor for adding extra magic to what was he describes as an accident and wasn’t what the label was asking for. Steve was told how much the label and Britney liked it and felt she endorsed the song for her fantasy campaign which definitely makes sense knowing it’s one of her favourites from ITZ and performed the most in her live shows. 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I wonder if he'll confirm if Britney did Supersensual or not? But I'd love to hear him talk more about Grow. He's spoken positively about the song in the past.

Yeah he has, Steve responded to me about it a while ago and says it beautiful 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block