Jason Alexander Concerns Fans As He Posts Outside Britney's Property | UPDATE: Security Are Aware!

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Darec said:

This gentleman is aggressive even with animals , Sam got him his baby who protects her🤗.

JA.jpg

Jeez, not surprising at all. I know, she’s a feisty one. Thanks for sharing 🙏 

• Like 1

i think she could tell him - from a safe distance of course - to seek help. i think he needs a lot of help. and i don't know of their relationship other than that 4 minute marriage years ago, but maybe they were friends back in the day and she has an ounce of care for him.

it's so sad that this person has kinda lost his mind. literally going there and embarrassing himself. it is really sad.

he should like focus on his own life and let go of that small moment they had. he must not be in a good place at all. like this is not normal.

and he looks so bad physically. he must be addicted to many *****.

i know people here will not have any sympathy for him. and i kinda don't either but i feel like the whole situation is very sad. and it can get very obsessive.

obviously britney doesn't need to talk to him if she doesn't want to. but i kinda wish she would at least call him and not even let him speak but be like jason, i am ok. i have moved on and im fine. i do not want you in my life an i appreciate the effort but you are wrong an you need help and you should seek help.

... maybe she has and he doesn't listen. in that case, i think it's time for a restraining order. that fence looked really easy to jump and he does not seem to be stopping this any time soon.

and the worst thing about this obsessive behavior is that it spirals and gets worse. it becomes a challenge.

ok seeing this after i wrote my comment i take it back. lol.

25 minutes ago, Darec said:

This gentleman is aggressive even with animals , Sam got him his baby who protects her🤗.

JA.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i think she could tell him - from a safe distance of course - to seek help. i think he needs a lot of help. and i don't know of their relationship other than that 4 minute marriage years ago, but maybe they were friends back in the day and she has an ounce of care for him.

it's so sad that this person has kinda lost his mind. literally going there and embarrassing himself. it is really sad.

he should like focus on his own life and let go of that small moment they had. he must not be in a good place at all. like this is not normal.

i know people here will not have any sympathy for him. and i kinda don't either but i feel like the whole situation is very sad. and it can get very obsessive.

obviously britney doesn't need to talk to him if she doesn't want to. but i kinda wish she would at least call him and not even let him speak but be like jason, i am ok. i have moved on and im fine. i do not want you in my life an i appreciate the effort but you are wrong an you need help and you should seek help.

... maybe she has and he doesn't listen. in that case, i think it's time for a restraining order. that fence looked really easy to jump and he does not seem to be stopping this any time soon.

and the worst thing about this obsessive behavior is that it spirals and gets worse. it becomes a challenge.

it is truly sad that he's still stuck on this. i wonder if britney ever truly did reach out to him, probably a very long time ago.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

But as you can see in his videos, he is very insistent. He will insist to meet her face to face, without Sam, because he can always Sam is her handler or is manipulating her. 

He probably is convincing himself that she is in dire need of help, because being vulnerable is probably what he likes from the people around him so he can manipulate or "handle" them.

A restraining order has the same effect if it's signed and dated by Britney. It means **** off of my life. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

That is honestly terrifying 

It’s terrible and hopefully y’all leave this thread up! My Jason threads in the past had been deleted by a mod, I mentioned months ago it’s good to have these con case something happens we have the pics, threads and everything here!

33 minutes ago, leviathan said:

This is terrible advice and I hope you never say this in person to anyone that has left an abusive relationship. The worst thing you can do is engage or acknowledge the stalker. That only fuels the stalking. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Lynne Spears liking his comment is effectively emboldening him to stalk Britney, in my opinion. Frankly, from what we've heard about Lynne, it seems fitting that she would do something like that.

This guy needs to be stopped. He needs to be removed from his platform, and an RO should be slapped on him promptly.

While there is always the possibility he’s just a creep, I wonder if that’s not the case. At least not that alone. I’m not a doctor and you can’t diagnose someone from the internet even if I were. But I imagine if he were even the slightest bit delusional (legitimately, not how exhale just throws the word around), but I bet you’re right. Her liking his post might have given him the go ahead to start investigating things and show up like this in his mind if he does suffer any kind of delusions or any mental health illness for that matter. I imagine BRITNEY SPEARS being “the one that got away” (regardless if it was a drunk/ecstasy trip marriage - or whatever the truth may be), I imagine being “the guy Britney Spears married for a few hours” and then leading an exceptionally normal life thereafter probably caused some trauma. And I’ve had this thought way before this recent stalking. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is terrible advice and I hope you never say this in person to anyone that has left an abusive relationship. The worst thing you can do is engage or acknowledge the stalker. That only fuels the stalking. 

they had and abusive relationship? how do you know this?

look maybe the guy is broken and he needs to hear it from her. like that guy on the xfactor.

not everything is black and white, maybe he has no one… and maybe they have never even talked once since that day, we don’t know.

sometimes there can be a human side to things, people carry pain in different ways.

it appears that the desperation he feels is because he has never been able to reach her since that time they got married.

maybe, just maybe; a simple “leave me alone” from Britney could be all it takes.

you are assuming this already happened and we don’t know.

he clearly comes from nothing, just like her. and probably the highlight and climax of his life was that moment where he reconnected with his childhood friend.

so, relax. there is more than one possible scenario here.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, leviathan said:

they had and abusive relationship? how do you know this?

look maybe the guy is broken and he needs to hear it from her. like that guy on the xfactor.

not everything is black and white, maybe he has no one… and maybe they have never even talked once since that day, we don’t know.

sometimes there can be a human side to things, people carry pain in different ways.

it appears that the desperation he feels is because he has never been able to reach her since that time they got married.

maybe, just maybe; a simple “leave me alone” from Britney could be all it takes.

you are assuming this already happened and we don’t know.

he clearly comes from nothing, just like her. and probably the highlight and climax of his life was that moment where he reconnected with his childhood friend.

so, relax. there is more than one possible scenario here.

holy crap, you are not worth the time. added to my ignore list.

8 hours ago, leviathan said:

You are either very young, or you are the kind of person that would easily end up dead by a murderer 

You seriously want Britney to call him?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block