Nicki Minaj is set to headline the iHeart Radio music festival 🎀

4 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

No shade...

But it's so weird to me how she has this crazy, ready-to-attack fan base, yet they let her flop. All of her singles flop (unless it's a feature) and her last album did so poorly.

I beg your pardon, do we have a problem here? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
The barbs are really buying her music, but she’s clearly being blackballed by the radio because there is where she loses. Sure, she’s past her peak but far from a flop. Nicki just surpassed 1 billion streams as a lead in 2022. Her promotional single went #2 on Hot 100 and stayed there for about 7 weeks and she’s a stellar artist as a feature till this day. She had a successful European tour and her festival tickets are sold out in minutes. Compare her to the hottest female rappers right now and STILL like this, Nicki is having bigger numbers than them. 

She’s Nicki Minaj, of course people are calling her a flop because you compare her with her past numbers which couldn’t be broken nowadays. She’s the MF standard and she has THE BATON! :emma:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

So this means new music incoming soon?

nicki minaj dancing GIF

I love this gif because BET thought Nicki would give them a weird face during Iggy’s performance, instead she was giving ‘I am me, I am Barbie drippin’ :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: It’s so sad how they plotted this narrative for years on how Nicki does not support other female rappers. It’s so sad and entertaining at the same time because they tried everything in their power to ERASE her. Why is Nicki bothering the insiders? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Because they are shook of how authentic and rare is her brand. YOU CAN NOT GET RID OF HER BICHES! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

I beg your pardon, do we have a problem here? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
The barbs are really buying her music, but she’s clearly being blackballed by the radio because there is where she loses. Sure, she’s past her peak but far from a flop. Nicki just surpassed 1 billion streams as a lead in 2022. Her promotional single went #2 on Hot 100 and stayed there for about 7 weeks and she’s a stellar artist as a feature till this day. She had a successful European tour and her festival tickets are sold out in minutes. Compare her to the hottest female rappers right now and STILL like this, Nicki is having bigger numbers than them. 

She’s Nicki Minaj, of course people are calling her a flop because you compare her with her past numbers which couldn’t be broken nowadays. She’s the MF standard and she has THE BATON! :emma:

Exactly, she’s always being held up to such high standards and even haters are always checking for her. How is a number 2 debut a flop? Dwhap lasted for like 15 weeks on the hot 100 I think too. Some other artists who started around the same time she did can barely scrape hot 100 Music Video Hair Flip GIF

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Oh c’mon, Bussin is a bop 

Any lil ol female rapper could do that song justice. It’s a cute song for an up and coming artist but for Nicki? Come on now, it’s weak af :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I’m not judging you for poppin it to that song tho, I guess I just except better from her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1
On 6/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, HisNameisChase said:

No shade...

But it's so weird to me how she has this crazy, ready-to-attack fan base, yet they let her flop. All of her singles flop (unless it's a feature) and her last album did so poorly.

That can be said about a lot of fan bases now tho. It’s so weird. Like who is still pirating music in 2022? I thought everybody was streaming 🤔 Eh well. I do my part for my favs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block