Taco Bell introduces new items!

The number one taco hotspot for value and for stoners has unleashed several new tasty items that I have personally tried and they are SOOOOOO good. I highly recommend. Even if you're "dieting" or watching what you eat and drink, it's okay to have a little treat once a week. Also, working out and walking/working in general is helpful after devouring some tasty tacos. 😋!!!

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Toasted Cheddar Chalupa 

the classic Chalupa is back. Let me tell you this is soooo insanely good I honestly can eat two of these instead of one! 😂

Brisk Dragon Paradise Sparkling Iced Tea 

perfect drink for gulping down after taco domination 🌮!!!

Mexican Pizza

the beloved menu classic is back. 

$2 Burritos (on the App)

Featuring four flavors like Chipotle Ranch Grilled Chicken, Beefy Melt and Fiesta Veggie. They are so burritofreakinggood 🌮😋🌮.

Which item are you excited to try?

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block