Master List of Leaked Britney Songs

On 8/7/2022 at 5:06 AM, studlygeorge said:

That makes me wonder why Kiss You All Over, 911, Pull Out, and Hooked On were final mastered. It makes me wonder if a Blackout re-release was actually planned and these were gonna be the new tracks. Same thing goes for Rockstar

The only songs from that list we know for sure were finalized are Hooked On and Rockstar. That alleged final version of Pull Out that leaked isn't final, it's just a higher quality file of the song with some slightly different production changes. Kiss You All Over was rumored to be finished but we don't know this for sure.

These songs were likely mastered because they were being considered for release, whether on an album, as a b-side, a greatest hits project, etc.

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 2:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

Hope you don't mind, I revamped this thread with the information from your tracker so we can all use it as a resource.

And I noticed you're missing the 2019 remix of Tom's Diner that Giorgio released in response to Britney working out to the original on her Insta. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I know you don't include them in your spreadsheet because they are technically released, but I gave a little shout out to her quintet of commercial-only songs. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It's wild to me that we have (including the commercial songs) almost 60 unreleased tracks from her released!

And that is still only a fraction of what's out there because she allegedly recorded 100 songs for FF and Glory alone! (IIRC it was 40 for FF and 60 for Glory?)

Dangerous and Sucker for Pain are her all time greatest missed opportunities.

Circus really needed a song like Dangerous. The Mmm Papi sound but make it an absolute killer track. Would have been a huge smash.

Sucker for Pain—same thing but for Glory or it might have even found more success on the Suicide Squad soundtrack. 

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's the Elvis cover at the start of her 2007 VMAs performance. It leaked in HD. It leaked in full, but since the full thing is just 30 seconds, I labeled it as a snippet.

Wait I had no idea about this? and a studio recording exists?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 1:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

Hello :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I wanted to send you a private message but I wasn't able to, so I was just gonna reply here while bumping this iconic thread. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I noticed you don't have these 3 recently leaked demos on your tracker. They have been leaked by the iconic, amazing Britney-Online @CJMCH 

1. Heaven On Earth (Early Mix)

2. Mmm Papi (Early Mix)

3. Rock Me In (Demo Version)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Hello :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I wanted to send you a private message but I wasn't able to, so I was just gonna reply here while bumping this iconic thread. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I noticed you don't have these 3 recently leaked demos on your tracker. They have been leaked by the iconic, amazing Britney-Online @CJMCH 

1. Heaven On Earth (Early Mix)

2. Mmm Papi (Early Mix)

3. Rock Me In (Demo Version)

I was so excited for a minute. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

42 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I’m so sorry I know we are all so tired as Britney fans 

No, no. It's fine. We've already gotten "Sucker For Pain" leaked this year, and "Hold Me Closer" officially released a week later. I shouldn't be greedy. Britney's had leaks or official releases every single year of her career. Not every fanbase is so lucky to get annual music. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block