Master List of Leaked Britney Songs

On 6/7/2022 at 3:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

why can´t I get access to this? the only thing I see are the information squares :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 6/7/2022 at 8:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

question:

Wasn't the producers demo of "Crucify Me leaked" by Britney-Online? I don't recall Jordan leaking anything...

also, Shelly Peiken "Forgiven" confirmed in the pas to a certain fan in a DM that Britney never recorded that song.

22 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I can add that. I didn't add it originally because, as far as I can remember, there are no Britney vocals in it? It's been so long since I listened to that.

Did the studio version ever leak btw?

I think it leaked. One of the Britney fan channels posted a compilation of all the leaked songs (minus DYFO and Exaholic for copyright reasons), and It's Britney Spears, Baby was like one of the first songs on it, if not the first.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I always found it so weird how some era's had major leaks and some barely had any.

I'd die for some Oops era unreleased songs!

Most of the leaks we have are for Blackout. That makes sense because Britney was in a deeply emotional place, she was leaving CDs around left and right. And people wanted to get clout off of her, so they did anything to get some spotlight. Leading to tons of leaks.

Likewise, Oops not having any leaks also makes sense because they used Baby leftovers and then just filled out the album with a few new songs.

• Love 2
On 8/3/2022 at 1:54 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

question:

Wasn't the producers demo of "Crucify Me leaked" by Britney-Online? I don't recall Jordan leaking anything...

also, Shelly Peiken "Forgiven" confirmed in the pas to a certain fan in a DM that Britney never recorded that song.

Nope, the Crucify Me demo was leaked by Jordan. He teased it forever ago, and then he eventually leaked it in order to promote his flop paid subscription service. I think he originally leaked it on Soundcloud actually.

Do you potentially know which fan she sent those DMs too? Are there screenshots of the conversation anywhere?

On 8/3/2022 at 1:59 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

also, isn't this the Second Chance producers demo?

I think this is fake, as it was leaked around the same time as all those fake Femme Fatale demos. But if anyone is able to give me a confirmation that would be great!

On 8/4/2022 at 5:16 AM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

This is amazing, thanks so much!

Welcome!! <3

On 8/4/2022 at 4:50 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

Is there a place where I can listen to/download all of her unreleased and rare songs in one go ?

48 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The Google Doc @BraveNewSethshared earlier in this thread has links to a website called DBree which allows you to listen/download to every song they listed.

Be careful when using DBree! Try and turn on @dbL0ck if you have it. DBree is really bad with pop ups. I'm going to switch to a different download service soon.

On 8/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you so much for doing this, your spreadsheet is amazing and very organized! :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: I have been updating my Britney digital music collection and reorganizing tracks and like to have them in the proper order, so this helps a lot! 

I do have a couple of questions upon looking at your chart.

- Super minor, but do we know if the official name for “Am I A Sinner” with or without the question mark in the title? I have seen the track listed both ways on multiple different sites, but don’t have any official receipts for this one.

- Is the official title for Baby Boy Untitled Lullaby? I have seen that it’s been registered under the name Untitled Lullaby. Source

- Thank you for clarification on “Exclusive Rap Freestyle” // “It Feels Nice.” I didn’t know much about this song or if it was recorded for In The Zone sessions or not but I did find the compilation album it comes from and may need to add it to my collection if I’m able to find it. Strangely, the album doesn’t appear on his Wikipedia page but I did find it on Discogs. Source

- I don’t see a place for “Little Me” or “Just Yesterday.” I have seen the song officially registered as “Little Me” and I think was recorded in 2005 or 2006 with Guy Sigsworth. So perhaps during very early Blackout sessions or even Original Doll sessions? I don’t have an official receipt for any of this though. 

- Regarding, “Kiss You All Over,” I have seen the official registered title is “Kiss Me All Over.”  Source

Here are some sources I refer to as a reference guide:

latest?cb=20220306180206

This page is an accurate list of all songs recorded but not officially released by Britney. Some of...

Hey, thanks for the links and everything :)

Addressing your points:

- I'm not sure if Am I A Sinner is officially with or without a question mark. Unfortunately it isn't registered on any copyright databases. Kierulf and Schwartz, the guys who wrote and produced the song, talked about it on Twitter a few years ago and they didn't include a question mark, so that leads me to believe it wouldn't include a one officially.

- Yes, Baby Boy is officially registered as Untitled Lullaby. Baby Boy is the unofficial title that fans have given that song. Same with the untitled DFA demo, most fans refer to it as Get It.

- Yes, that compilation album is super hard to find. I've been trying to purchase it for YEARS without much luck unfortunately. The Sin City Rap (I always refer to it as this, but like Baby Boy and Get It, it doesn't have an official title) was never meant for any album. It was just a silly rap Britney came up with and she probably liked it enough to record it.

- I have Little Me listed in the spreadsheet as For My Sister, as that was the title of the video Britney leaked it in. Again, this is a song that doesn't have an official title, so fans refer to it as Little Me and Just Yesterday. As far as I know we don't know who produced this song.

- I've noticed that this song has been registered as Kiss Me All Over, but I think it's also been registered as Kiss YOU All Over. Which makes more sense since that's what she's saying in the song. But this is definitely something I'll have to look into more.

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Nope, the Crucify Me demo was leaked by Jordan. He teased it forever ago, and then he eventually leaked it in order to promote his flop paid subscription service. I think he originally leaked it on Soundcloud actually.

Do you potentially know which fan she sent those DMs too? Are there screenshots of the conversation anywhere?

I think this is fake, as it was leaked around the same time as all those fake Femme Fatale demos. But if anyone is able to give me a confirmation that would be great!

Welcome!! <3

Be careful when using DBree! Try and turn on @dbL0ck if you have it. DBree is really bad with pop ups. I'm going to switch to a different download service soon.

I have both an @dbL0ck and a VPN.

20 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Hey, thanks for the links and everything :)

Addressing your points:

- I'm not sure if Am I A Sinner is officially with or without a question mark. Unfortunately it isn't registered on any copyright databases. Kierulf and Schwartz, the guys who wrote and produced the song, talked about it on Twitter a few years ago and they didn't include a question mark, so that leads me to believe it wouldn't include a one officially.

- Yes, Baby Boy is officially registered as Untitled Lullaby. Baby Boy is the unofficial title that fans have given that song. Same with the untitled DFA demo, most fans refer to it as Get It.

- Yes, that compilation album is super hard to find. I've been trying to purchase it for YEARS without much luck unfortunately. The Sin City Rap (I always refer to it as this, but like Baby Boy and Get It, it doesn't have an official title) was never meant for any album. It was just a silly rap Britney came up with and she probably liked it enough to record it.

- I have Little Me listed in the spreadsheet as For My Sister, as that was the title of the video Britney leaked it in. Again, this is a song that doesn't have an official title, so fans refer to it as Little Me and Just Yesterday. As far as I know we don't know who produced this song.

- I've noticed that this song has been registered as Kiss Me All Over, but I think it's also been registered as Kiss YOU All Over. Which makes more sense since that's what she's saying in the song. But this is definitely something I'll have to look into more.

I have a dumb question, does Strangest Love exist in a higher volume? The version I have, whenever I play it, is like 50% softer than most of Britney's songs. It's very annoying since it's definitely one of her best songs.

24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have a dumb question, does Strangest Love exist in a higher volume? The version I have, whenever I play it, is like 50% softer than most of Britney's songs. It's very annoying since it's definitely one of her best songs.

Nope, unfortunately we only have the file that britfan505 leaked back in 2011. It does sound really ****ty, the drums are distorted too :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I have a fanmade remastered version that actually sounds pretty good if you want me to send it to you.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Nope, unfortunately we only have the file that britfan505 leaked back in 2011. It does sound really ****ty, the drums are distorted too :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I have a fanmade remastered version that actually sounds pretty good if you want me to send it to you.

I'll check it out, sure.

I wonder how HQ all of these songs really are and we don't even know. I would kill to get the final, most-HQ versions of all of the songs we have. (Maybe that would save This Kiss for me. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: )

22 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'll check it out, sure.

I wonder how HQ all of these songs really are and we don't even know. I would kill to get the final, most-HQ versions of all of the songs we have. (Maybe that would save This Kiss for me. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: )

I have dreams about hearing certain unreleased songs properly mastered and finalized for release :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I doubt that mastered versions of most of her leaked songs exist unfortunately. It costs money to mix, master, and finalize a song for release, and most labels/artists wouldn't waste the money unless there's a chance it'll make the album :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I have dreams about hearing certain unreleased songs properly mastered and finalized for release :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I doubt that mastered versions of most of her leaked songs exist unfortunately. It costs money to mix, master, and finalize a song for release, and most labels/artists wouldn't waste the money unless there's a chance it'll make the album :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

That makes me wonder why Kiss You All Over, 911, Pull Out, and Hooked On were final mastered. It makes me wonder if a Blackout re-release was actually planned and these were gonna be the new tracks. Same thing goes for Rockstar

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block