Have you got any vacations planned?

Slayer

17 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'm jealous of all these fancy European locales some of yall are headed to, maybe next year for me. I'm going to (shake away to) the Phillipines in December so I'm excited about that. Until then, I'm going to Indiana this summer to visit family but that's boring. I live in Colorado so I do a lot of day trips to mountainy locations.

its a lot easier for those of us who already live in europe....its literally close

id love to visit the USA, like California and Nevada, Texas but i need a special visa and meh stress

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I really wanted to visit Greece but unfortunately, my flight was delayed and it made me furious, one friend of mine told me to check more tips here and I just would like to ask your personal opinion about this service, is it a good idea to use something like that or it's better to do everything on my own?

Edited by Jessica z

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block