Have you got any vacations planned?

Slayer

I don't have anything booked yet but I'm thinking about going to Dubrovnik in September.  A couple of my friends have booked an apartment in the Old Town and I have an open invite to join them.

I've been once before and loved it. Croatia is stunning. The last time I was there I went on day trips to Bosnia & Herzegovina and also to Montenegro.

I'd love to explore more of the Balkans tbh. Incredibly underrated with the most beautiful, jaw dropping scenery. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

going to see my Sister in Australia with my Wife and Daughter in July.   Will be the first time my Daughter has seen her Aunt

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Australia but the long *** flight puts me off :queenie_falling_dying_dead: One day i'll do it!

That's exciting, I hope you have a great time, it'll be so nice to see family.

41 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I don't have anything booked yet but I'm thinking about going to Dubrovnik in September.  A couple of my friends have booked an apartment in the Old Town and I have an open invite to join them.

I've been once before and loved it. Croatia is stunning. The last time I was there I went on day trips to Bosnia & Herzegovina and also to Montenegro.

I'd love to explore more of the Balkans tbh. Incredibly underrated with the most beautiful, jaw dropping scenery. 

That sounds like a lot of fun, i'd definitely go if I was you!

I've always heard Croatia is really nice from people who have been, definitely somewhere i'd like to go.

• Love 1

Nothing yet… not with the amount of money I have nnn. I rarely go abroad so it’d be nice to go travelling again.

My sister has been thinking about going to NYC and wants me to come with her. This would be my second time, I went in 2013. Amazing city! 

Edited by Isla
44 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Going to the UK in July! Visiting a friend in England first, then spending a week in Glasgow (I lived there for a few years and still miss it a lot), and then I'm going hiking/camping with a group of friends (we're doing the West Highland Way, from Glasgow to Fort William).

Very excited :)

I live in Glasgow. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Have you done the West Highland Way before? I did it last year and it was such an amazing experience. I was also fortunate to have really nice weather, although sometimes it was actually too warm! 

Hope you have a great time. 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:54 PM, rennen2.0 said:

❤️ Balkans

I’m heading to Belgrade next week, and then Budva the week after. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block