An Exhale Investigation: Where Have They Gone?

SlayOut

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

It's me. :jamie_lynn_grape: Truth be told, there wasn't really a particular reason for my absence - I'd just moved on, I guess. However, curiosity killed the cat, and I wanted to know if anyone missed me. :typing_keyboard_computer: I knew @Rik would miss me and assumed @SlayOut would as well, but seeing @Adriannn's post was very touching. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I don't see myself being as active as I used to be, but I wanted to get back in touch. I have a terrible habit of throwing away friendships I cherish due to sheer laziness. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: I might make an IG account so that we can get in touch outside of Exhale, but who knows. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

“Find @I Always Sing Live aka@i sometimes sing live. Bring ha to me!”

spacer.png

Glad my agents tracked you down! :bouncey:

• Haha 1
On 8/5/2022 at 1:09 AM, SlayOut said:

Sis we knew you were answering your calling and getting all that D :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Please don't mention D. My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other in like a month and I am STARVING for some CUMmunity service, sis. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I got a second job to pay the mortgage on my first house and I'm working 15 hour days most of the week, and then he went and got COVID.

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Please don't mention D. My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other in like a month and I am STARVING for some CUMmunity service, sis. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I got a second job to pay the mortgage on my first house and I'm working 15 hour days most of the week, and then he went and got COVID.

Stay strong, sis. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: You’ll get the ducking you deserve soon enough. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s almost the ten year anniversary. I wish JORDAN had never deleted old posts :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Maybe I'll make a new version for the 10th anniversary... :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t relate. My man said he likes the taste of mine :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I love the taste of my man's bussy. It tastes like honey to me. And his dussy tastes addictive, but I can't place it. And his preMUK? OMG I could drink it from a fountain. BUT HIS ACTUAL MUK? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Maybe I'll make a new version for the 10th anniversary... :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I love the taste of my man's bussy. It tastes like honey to me. And his dussy tastes addictive, but I can't place it. And his preMUK? OMG I could drink it from a fountain. BUT HIS ACTUAL MUK? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Going to set a reminder for next year :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

lawdddd spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block