An Exhale Investigation: Where Have They Gone?

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Where have Exhale legends @Rik, @Henry M. Torres, @I Always Sing Live, and @GODNA IS A QUEEN gone? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Exhale has been so dull without the shine, hilarity, and legend status these members bring. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Oh Exhale Exhale have you seen these legends tonight?

Are they in retirement are they smoking up outside?

Oh :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

@rennen2.0 I know you haven’t been as active either but I’ve seen random appearances from you. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Let’s find our Exhale sisters :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 3

They left because of the mods here. 

*Legal Statement: I was joking with this comment. None of the tagged, to my knowledge, left for the reason stated above. I’m sorry for any anguish my careless statement may have caused. It was not my intention to offend anyone. Please Exhale just know I’m always here for you and that Daddy loves you. 

• Haha 8

I signed in yesterday for the first time in days. To think if I'd waited another 24 hours I, too, would have been referred to as an Exhale legend. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  Instead I get an honary mention below the legends. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

As for the legends themselves being MIA, it's just not the same. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Gone, but not forgotten. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Spoiler

I don't know this @I Always Sing Live chick. Gone and forgotten. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

mariah7.gif

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I signed in yesterday for the first time in days. To think if I'd waited another 24 hours I, too, would have been referred to as an Exhale legend. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  Instead I get an honary mention below the legends. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

As for the legends themselves being MIA, it's just not the same. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Gone, but not forgotten. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know this @I Always Sing Live chick. Gone and forgotten. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

mariah7.gif

You are a legend, who I happened to see login earlier based on some posts I saw! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: These absent legends need to get on your level! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Hey you know who im actually wondering about and miss them on here?

@Roxxy

Last time they commented or posted was either late last year or early this year.

I really liked their threads 

Roxxy was basically made to leave by this psycho fake user who attacked her and manipulated everyone to take his side. It was then proven everything about him was fake, even his picture :orangu_orangutan_ape:

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Roxxy was basically made to leave by this psycho fake user who attacked her and manipulated everyone to take his side. It was then proven everything about him was fake, even his picture :orangu_orangutan_ape:

thats a lot of drama

i saw roxxy around, wasnt she a mod?

18 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

They left because of the mods here. 

*Legal Statement: I was joking with this comment. None of the tagged, to my knowledge, left for the reason stated above. I’m sorry for any anguish my careless statement may have caused. It was not my intention to offend anyone. Please Exhale just know I’m always here for you and that Daddy loves you. 

Thanks for the disclaimer Daddy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

OMG thats terrible!
Im suprised i didnt know about that.

Thats a damn shame, so sad :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block