An Exhale Investigation: Where Have They Gone?

SlayOut

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I heard he was Over It :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Where has @BritneyLVR2.0 gone? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Has the influence and power of a certain someone destabilized ha? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

That is a bygone era, though! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I just expected to see @BritneyLVR2.0 responding ASAP to the playful shade I threw Exhale rising star Caleb Ellis in ha hit thread in General. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: But he has been silent… too silent! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

My OverIt era is still being talked about :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

Also, I have a life ya know and don’t spend my entire day on here unlike some others on here   :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

I think this investigation can be closed, for the most part. :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: @I Always Sing Live seems to be the only Exhaler we haven’t heard from in a few months and no one seems to know their whereabouts. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

The impact of this investigation cannot be understated. After the initiation of this thread, we’ve seen the reemergence of @GODNA IS A QUEEN, @Henry Torres, and even @Rik. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thank you to my co-counsel @rennen2.0 for his investigative powers.

Thank you to all the concerned Exhalers who shared their energy and well wishes, which I’m sure our found members felt! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

It's me. :jamie_lynn_grape: Truth be told, there wasn't really a particular reason for my absence - I'd just moved on, I guess. However, curiosity killed the cat, and I wanted to know if anyone missed me. :typing_keyboard_computer: I knew @Rik would miss me and assumed @SlayOut would as well, but seeing @Adriannn's post was very touching. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I don't see myself being as active as I used to be, but I wanted to get back in touch. I have a terrible habit of throwing away friendships I cherish due to sheer laziness. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: I might make an IG account so that we can get in touch outside of Exhale, but who knows. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

It's me. :jamie_lynn_grape: Truth be told, there wasn't really a particular reason for my absence - I'd just moved on, I guess. However, curiosity killed the cat, and I wanted to know if anyone missed me. :typing_keyboard_computer: I knew @Rik would miss me and assumed @SlayOut would as well, but seeing @Adriannn's post was very touching. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I don't see myself being as active as I used to be, but I wanted to get back in touch. I have a terrible habit of throwing away friendships I cherish due to sheer laziness. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: I might make an IG account so that we can get in touch outside of Exhale, but who knows. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Oh it’s so good to have you back... just don’t take so long breaks that you come back as I Never Sing Live and we have a case a la Ashlee Simpson 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block