Taylor Swift: “I almost lost my career when I was cancelled”

KrisJ

On 5/19/2022 at 9:03 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Y'all are so mean and rude.

She WAS getting cancelled left and right with the while Kim and Kanye thing. You all trying to deny that isn't a good luck.

If any of you watched Miss America, you'd know she suffered. She suffered from an eating disorder cause of all of this.

She started to get hated on by the era of 1989 when she started developping the disorder. The whole Kim and Kanye thing later on only added more damage.

And the sad fact? Years later it turned out Taylor was teling the truth and both Kim and Kanye were lying.

You all should be ashamed.

Preaching respect for Britney while attacking on people like Taylor.

Really. Shame on u.

chris crocker crying GIFleave GIFspacer.png

15 hours ago, nux1989 said:

Off of a 20 mins speech, y'all just have to find that one line to have your cancel party back on.

Imagine the patheticness.

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I bet 99% of them wouldn't even be able to write a decent 20 min speech lmao...not that they even have a graduation to speech at but still:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Jealousy truly is a disease.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

she's always been a privileged pain in the *** tbh. i'm not denying she had a hard time bc ppl can be really mean on the internet towards celebrities, but girl, your fans were harrassing ppl left and right too and you indulged this behaviour. 

Some of y’all weren’t on Taylor Swift’s socials in 2016 and it shows. It was a nightmare.

When the star of TVs biggest reality tv show puts you on blast, you really think people aren’t going to viciously attack you? 

That video on Kim’s Insta was targeted and her fans took it as a green light to blow up Taylor’s socials.

To act like that wouldn’t mess with someone’s mental health is ridiculous. She quite literally disappeared for a year because of it and you’re saying it was nothing? She barely gets on social media anymore post-2016 and you’re saying it didn’t have an affect on her? She solely uses her socials for promo now when she used to post pics of her cats and random nights in her home, then she did a complete 180 after one of the most highly awarded and successful albums in pop history. And you’re saying it’s a coincidence because she was just being dramatic? You can’t look at the Taylor before the Kimye drama and the Taylor after and tell me that it isn’t two different public personas?? 

And the fact we are still here arguing about it in 2022 shows how big of an incident it was in pop culture at the moment. Headlines. Newspapers. Talk shows. Articles all over the internet. You’re telling me that wasnt an attempt by the GP to take her down? 

Even Britney went through the public bashing and shaming of her love life and y’all are really out here sl** shaming another woman and invalidating her experience of being torn down by the media?

Y’all were up in arms when the clips of Diane Sawyer resurfaced of her being terrible to britney, as you should’ve been. But then you’re gonna pretend that the media wasn’t looking for another girl to tear down? It’s hilarious how naive some of you can be. 

I stepped away from Exhale for a bit and have slowly been taking less and less time here… by the sound of this thread, I made the right choice.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block