Taylor Swift: “I almost lost my career when I was cancelled”

KrisJ

Just now, TheLastOneLeft said:

Oh and not to mention, on the Ellen show while promoting RED I think it was, she said she  never use her ***uality to sell her music, but now that’s all she does… I respected her for saying that, but now that respect is gone

She has as much ***uality as a broomstick - plain, plank of wood Taylor swift :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Do you know her personally LOL you don’t know her life story

What’s there to know? Rich, spoilt girl who is marginally talented formed a “mean girls” clique and then cried when she was called out by someone even meaner than her. NEXT. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Same. It's so ffing hypocrite of them!!! Months ago they were protesting and shouting how people misstreated Britney and now they're bashing on Taylor.

Toxic sh.t 

They're not the same situation.

Only speaking for myself, I am talking about her victimhood and endless complaining that seems to be put other people down so that she can make more money (the Katy Perry debacle, her streaming crusade, the endless list of ex-lovers that get smeared every time she releases an album, suing fans on Etsy, etc.).

It's not like I'm coming for her appearance or anything. She's right that social media is toxic and of course she doesn't deserve to have nasty comments thrown her way about her appearance.

However, I've seen this pattern with her for years and it continues with her claiming to be canceled, which is something all rich people do when the slightest bit of pushback marginally affects their profits. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Y'all are so mean and rude.

She WAS getting cancelled left and right with the while Kim and Kanye thing. You all trying to deny that isn't a good luck.

If any of you watched Miss America, you'd know she suffered. She suffered from an eating disorder cause of all of this.

She started to get hated on by the era of 1989 when she started developping the disorder. The whole Kim and Kanye thing later on only added more damage.

And the sad fact? Years later it turned out Taylor was teling the truth and both Kim and Kanye were lying.

You all should be ashamed.

Preaching respect for Britney while attacking on people like Taylor.

Really. Shame on u.

Lol the audacity.

Nothing close to Britney.

• Like 2

@Slayer

@PokemonSpears

@Jordan Miller

You guys have to put a warning or shut it down, it's literally Twitter here and a damn stan war. 

@Urbanney

The fact that a latino had to tell a black man the comment he made at basic whye gays was racist and got laughed at. 

You guys have to intervene when it's getting out of hand. 

Toxic comments from toxic fans

Britney wouldn't be here for it..

• Love 3
18 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

She WAS getting cancelled left and right with the while Kim and Kanye thing. You all trying to deny that isn't a good luck.

If any of you watched Miss America, you'd know she suffered. She suffered from an eating disorder cause of all of this.

She started to get hated on by the era of 1989 when she started developping the disorder. The whole Kim and Kanye thing later on only added more damage.

And the sad fact? Years later it turned out Taylor was teling the truth and both Kim and Kanye were lying.

Really. Shame on u.

I mean... I agree with the first 2 lines, and it wasn't fair because Taylor was being bullied by the West/Kardashians despite the fact that she was actually 100% right about them. 

But Miss America was not a good look for Taylor outside of her fan base tbh. It really made me dislike her, particularly when she was crying about not winning a Grammy or whatever that was. It just made her look super entitled and bratty. Pretty much all those recent music docos, including Gaga's and Katy's, are beyond awful and vapid. 

Hmm… I still like her! Those sitting behind their computer screens at home typing paragraphs about how much they despise her need a LIFE! She’s laughing while ya’ll are bitter. Like seriously. Find something and someone else to go off on. Find a hobby! Haha. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Really. Shame on u.

I agree 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

What a hard life Taylor Swift has had. 

Born rich, handed a record deal for being a mediocre talent, getting to profit from every smear of her ex-boyfriends, getting to profit from smearing Katy Perry over a backup dancer dispute, pretending to have principles for small artists over streaming and then cashing out on the first deal she could take from Apple Music, and now claiming she was canceled in a speech to privileged NYU kids who want to be just like her.

Poor Taylor, I hope she can recover from this bad hand she's been dealt in life. 

I like Taylor but this was funny. lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block