Your Favorite Lady Gaga Music Videos?

• Exhale+

I'm staying with my bestie Jade in Anaheim ☺️☺️☺️ !!! And we both LOVE old school Gaga music videos... We have been binge watching her videos.... 

music video alejandro GIF by Lady Gaga

Marry the Night

I never really paid attention to how relatable and personal that video and song including lyrics really are personal and relatable. The beat is super polarizing. One of RedOne's best productions. I have a track I produced off my EP Thankful Heaux titled Take You For a Ride that was inspired by Marry the Night! ☺️☺️☺️!!! 

G.U.Y.

This video is underrated!!!! SOOOOO iconic. I really loved Artpop era as messy as it was sometimes. The song makes me feel gay AF. And I love that. 🌈!! 

Alejandro

Must I say any more of this absolute iconic Pop gem? 💎 It's fabulous, darling. 💋!!! From the looks, to the choreo, to the controversy! We stan.... This was her Madonna impression at its finest and we stan even if Madonna called her reductive ☺️!!

Telephone 

💋💋💋💋

Judas

Iconic. Controversial. ✝️✝️

Poker Face

Gotta mention a classic! This video has so much early/mid 2000s energy loves it! 💋❤️💋!!!

And of course I have to mention her new video Hold My Hand off Top Gun: Maverick. 

What's your favorite Gaga video and why?

@Stefani

@Slayer

@Urbanney

@BUWYGF

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team

Funnily enough you've mentioned most of my favourites! Marry the Night almost feels like a film and it was directed so well. I love the G.U.Y. concept too.

The Bad Romance and Born This Way videos are some of her best too. 

• Love 1

Are you with the Jade that’s on exhale too? If so I have him on Instagram, I love his music! Where’s yours?

I second justice for GUY. I love the overall campiness and gaudy aesthetic. 

Bad Romance is such a classic video it had the industry shook when it came out. 

Marry the night is a favorite it’s like a movie. 

Honestly 98% of her videos are so good 

• Love 1