Your Favorite Lady Gaga Music Videos?

I'm staying with my bestie Jade in Anaheim ☺️☺️☺️ !!! And we both LOVE old school Gaga music videos... We have been binge watching her videos.... 

music video alejandro GIF by Lady Gaga

Marry the Night

I never really paid attention to how relatable and personal that video and song including lyrics really are personal and relatable. The beat is super polarizing. One of RedOne's best productions. I have a track I produced off my EP Thankful Heaux titled Take You For a Ride that was inspired by Marry the Night! ☺️☺️☺️!!! 

G.U.Y.

This video is underrated!!!! SOOOOO iconic. I really loved Artpop era as messy as it was sometimes. The song makes me feel gay AF. And I love that. 🌈!! 

Alejandro

Must I say any more of this absolute iconic Pop gem? 💎 It's fabulous, darling. 💋!!! From the looks, to the choreo, to the controversy! We stan.... This was her Madonna impression at its finest and we stan even if Madonna called her reductive ☺️!!

Telephone 

💋💋💋💋

Judas

Iconic. Controversial. ✝️✝️

Poker Face

Gotta mention a classic! This video has so much early/mid 2000s energy loves it! 💋❤️💋!!!

And of course I have to mention her new video Hold My Hand off Top Gun: Maverick. 

What's your favorite Gaga video and why?

@Stefani

@Slayer

@Urbanney

@BUWYGF

• Love 2

Are you with the Jade that’s on exhale too? If so I have him on Instagram, I love his music! Where’s yours?

I second justice for GUY. I love the overall campiness and gaudy aesthetic. 

Bad Romance is such a classic video it had the industry shook when it came out. 

Marry the night is a favorite it’s like a movie. 

Honestly 98% of her videos are so good 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block