Has Britney Ever Used A Computer? 💻👩🏼‍💻”Never In My Whole Life”?

• Content Curators

This twitter account is questioning whether Britney is in charge of her captions and says they’re contradictory on the subject of Britney using computers. Recently Britney said she never opened computer in her life and it made me re-think 🤔 and I thought I’d bring the debate here. I remember a radio interview from 2011 where Britney is asked what she does when she’s not working and she quotes “I love my home, I have a little routine & I like my computer, cause you know I’m nerd” and there’s a moment in I am Britney Jean where she describes herself as very studious and she one time printed out show ideas on paper 📄  and there’s a scene which looks staged where she’s writing a song ✍️ Then on Instagram from October She said she was on her computer checking out songs she didn’t release as singles and chose brave new girl for a fashion show showing off her cat suits. Comment below if you recall any other moments where she uses one 👩🏼‍💻

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, edamamebeans said:

i am fairly certain that twitter user is one of those who is desperate to "prove" that britney isn't really free, that sam and vicky are team con, dont trust rosengart etc so they are just nitpicking like usual

Yeah it is, I’ve seen their nickpicky tweets, they need to get a life that doesn’t exist on twitter 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block