Britney Instagram APPRECIATION Thread

In a recent Instagram post Britney writes, "I think we all know my Instagram is definitely not up to the highest quality content" and incredibly this quote accompanies some of the highest quality Instagram content, with the Queen herself showing off her People's Choice Award. We love a modest, humble queen. 

Even on this website, self-proclaimed fans of Britney sometimes like to bash the People's Choice Social Star for having allegedly low-quality photos and allegedly ridiculous captions. (If you don't like it, then why even look? If you're one of these people, don't post here. Nobody wants to hear your wrong opinions.)

Britney Spears is my #1 favorite person to follow on Instagram. She is the only reason I check that website on the daily. I think it's about time we start to show our appreciation for the content Britney creates and shares with us there. So the purpose of this thread is to express your appreciation for what you love about Britney's Instagram presence

Top things I love about Britney Spears Instagram: 

• ICONIC garden photos, often posted in a series with subtle differences between photos. The aesthetic combines high-quality low-fi phone photography, nature, and natural beauty. I love that Britney looks like a real person instead of being photo-shopped into oblivion.
  • ICONIC dancing videos in which Britney reveals herself the queen of spinning, queen of promoting good dance music, and queen of trying on lots of different outfits.
  • Brutally honest Instagram captions, often including many emojis to help us understand the emotion, humor, and sometimes anger and frustration behind the posts. After seeing Britney's life so totally guarded for so many years, it's amazing to see Britney express herself and share her thoughts this way.
  • Random photos, art, and quotes that Britney finds and shares. She's also the queen of giving credit when she shares these things.
  • Unrivaled humor - I need more of those therapy parody videos. 

Britney's Instagram is more than just another social media page. It's more than the self-promotion and perfectly photo-shopped images you see on other celebrity pages. It's an artistic and creative outlet and it's a space of truth-telling, healing, and fun.

Exhalers, what are your favorite things about Britney's Instagram?

• Love 3

I feel like it's gonna be an intimate glimpse into her journey to healing and rediscovering herself. 

Yes, I can agree her posts are sometimes strange when you just look at them in comparison to other pop stars. 

But we're not looking at average pop stars. We're looking at a woman who went through hell for a decade and a half and is picking up the pieces and putting them back together. So we're looking at a journey into becoming whole again, and folks who cannot or refuse to see this can eat it. 

I feel like her use of wardrobe reels is a symbol of finding what fits her and where she fits. She's not only trying on new clothes but new identities. There are so many possibilities! 

I just think it's good for her and everyone to see someone that isn't a highly curated brand and see a human being instead. 

"I tell em what I like, what I won't, and what I don't. But every time I do, I stand corrected. "

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CinderHELLa said:

I feel like her use of wardrobe reels is a symbol of finding what fits her and where she fits. She's not only trying on new clothes but new identities. There are so many possibilities! 

This is an insanely insightful interpretation, thank you for sharing 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Please...

do not do this...

the @ss kissing is making me nauseous. She's a popstar known for controversial songs while having once been underage...

not for being Maya Angelou. I understand you miss her music, too, but this is a reach.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Let's stay on topic please, we're discussing things we APPRECIATE about the instagram content of Britney Spears (who of course isn't Maya Angelou LMAO sorry you were confused about that!)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block