"The Rose Revival" - My #B10 fan project

Hey to all the Exhalers! Britney just confirmed #B10! "The Rose Revival" is coming!

It is not a drill! Look at these screenshots from her IG :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:
She posted them for a short minute after the hiatus announcement, and then they got deleted.

My new album & the beginning of a new era #b10 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

4.png

3.png

1.png

2.png

Β 

The posts include a photo of a purple rose, a short teaser video, the album cover, and the tracklist with a caption of 10 roses emojis.

The cat is out of the bag - this was her secret Project Rose!

According to an insider, the whole album concept will be about the rose (as Britney herself) revival from the ashes with a sound influenced by Blackout and In The Zone with urban and dark vibes. Oh, and the biggest of all - we are finally getting Rebellion! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:Β  and the album will have 20 tracks! OMG!
Even Paris herself commented on one of her posts. I'm so excited! Are you ready guys???

The release date is unknown. Here's the tracklist:

1. Scared
2. Things We Do For Love
3. My Big Secret
4. Father's Eyes
5. Untouchable
6. Who Can She Trust?
7. Control
8. Hollow
9. All That She Wants
10. Grow
11. Like I'm Fallin'
12. King Of My Castle
13. Can You Handle My Truth?
14. Rebellion
15. Free
16. You'll Never See It My Way
17. Take The Bait
18. Strangest Love
19. Paradise
20. Bring Me Home

Pss - Happy April Fools month! Please don't come after me (I got inspired by Jordan's book cover prank of Project Rose earlier this month).Β  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
I decided to design and create this little project for us, the fans.
Don't forget to check the album teaser I made in the link below and the UO exclusive vinyls.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAE-PnPjC3U/pfDT5VnNiPux-99s7oGRZg/watch?utm_content=DAE-PnPjC3U&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Β 

23.png

Back cover 1:

24.png

Back cover 2:

25.png

I would love to hear your thoughts - Do you like it? Which track should be the first single? How many singles should be released? Would you buy it?
I hope you enjoyed it, and if you share it, please don't forget to credit me - ThanksΒ  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Β 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block