"The Rose Revival" - My #B10 fan project

This reminds me of them re design videos of Britney’s work as if she needs a new rework or something 

must all her official original releases have been done quite well but fans are obsessed beyond compare to think something needs fixed or it should be this way or that way or every way 7 different versions or an actual bionic double plated 50 thousand karat gold Diamond disc ………………………………………………………………………. I like it but the moment I saw an old photo of Britney on the cover I knew this was fan made. The rose was indicattion of Britney’s collab with millionaire entrepreneur Elton John 

first track that should be single is 

“free”

and then “fathers eyes”

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, HellNevuhBeMey said:

This reminds me of them re design videos of Britney’s work as if she needs a new rework or something 

must all her official original releases have been done quite well but fans are obsessed beyond compare to think something needs fixed or it should be this way or that way or every way 7 different versions or an actual bionic double plated 50 thousand karat gold Diamond disc ………………………………………………………………………. I like it but the moment I saw an old photo of Britney on the cover I knew this was fan made. The rose was indicattion of Britney’s collab with millionaire entrepreneur Elton John 

first track that should be single is 

“free”

and then “fathers eyes”

Thanks for the feedback. I get your whole point. TBH,  I made it only for fun and for the other fans to enjoy. Oh, and BTW, Britney likes her old photos so... Just saying. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
I'm not sure that everyone notices it but I organized the tracklist in a specific order in 4 parts to make sense and to tell a story chronologically -Unlike her previous albums.

I agree with the singles choices.

14 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Thanks for the feedback. I get your whole point. TBH,  I made it only for fun and for the other fans to enjoy. Oh, and BTW, Britney likes her old photos so... Just saying. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
I'm not sure that everyone notices it but I organized the tracklist in a specific order in 4 parts to make sense and to tell a story chronologically -Unlike her previous albums.

I agree with the singles choices.

Alright billy I know sue likes her old photos she should she’s got millions of billions of amazing photos shoots throughout the years has been my desktop background even in diapers 

I had them. But she’s never used them before for new projects so I mean until she does I can’t presume but you’re fantastic artistic and as for chronological order her albums have been somewhat a story and hourlong journey into new phases that’s the beauty of Britney her music and albums are full of everything Season 4 Hug GIF by Good Girls

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HellNevuhBeMey said:

Alright billy I know sue likes her old photos she should she’s got millions of billions of amazing photos shoots throughout the years has been my desktop background even in diapers 

I had them. But she’s never used them before for new projects so I mean until she does I can’t presume but you’re fantastic artistic and as for chronological order her albums have been somewhat a story and hourlong journey into new phases that’s the beauty of Britney her music and albums are full of everything Season 4 Hug GIF by Good Girls

Was it a compliment? I got lost in translation :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

13 minutes ago, HellNevuhBeMey said:

Haha you’re welcome. Just teasin you I’d surely buy this 

Oh, okay. LOL! You're welcome to check other designs I did for her non-singles.

Exaholic:

Blur:

Therapy Questions (From her IG Ashley skits):

Where Are You Now:

Dance Your **** Off:

Baby One More Time (2022 version):

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block