What’s your go-to Snack?

SlayOut

On 4/22/2022 at 10:50 PM, SlayOut said:

Not you having some of my favorite chips in you post. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Justice for salsa verde Doritos! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: The most underrated flavor there is! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Takis were a high school staple, but I haven’t really had them since! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

They are the best Doritos to me along with Cool Ranch and Spicy Sweet Chili

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mks0d6crkg5j55z15v0h 

as of recently the orange version of these have been hitting the spot but usually it's partake chocolate chip cookies. 

sometimes a shot of pickle juice is a go to micro snack xD but mostly i rotate from what my local discount store has of plant based snacks. For a while they had Ripple chocolate ice cream which was a dreeeaam. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block