What’s your go-to Snack?

SlayOut

• Super Mods

We all get the urge from time to time to walk to our pantry and grab something to snack on midday.

My go to snacks are trail mix, dried apricots, Cheez It’s, cheese, apples, and cookies.

And while it’s technically not a snack, I do love to enjoy a nice cold kombucha at lunchtime.

What do you like to snack on? Are you into snacks that are crunchy, salty, spicy, sweet, a combo of all the above?

Discuss. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips, Chicken In a Biscuit Crackers, Beef Jerky, Butter Butter Cookies, Taqis and Nacho Cheese Dip with Salsa Verde Doritos :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Not you having some of my favorite chips in you post. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Justice for salsa verde Doritos! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: The most underrated flavor there is! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Takis were a high school staple, but I haven’t really had them since! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Ooh I'm a sucker for salted popcorn. I always have some in the house. I also love dried fruit, especially dried pineapple. 

Yes to popcorn! :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: And omg… I had dried pineapple for the first time this year (on a charcuterie platter) and it was so good. I did not realize the delicacy that dried pineapple is! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: There is a chain of stores here in the US called Trader Joe’s, and they have a great dried fruit selection; the dried tangerines are like candy and their dried cherries are so good alone, or paired with cheese or in a salad or savory curry. NowI’m hungry. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

15 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Peanut butter, too. On a sandwich. On toast. With apples. Or simply out of the jar with a spoon. 

How did I forget peanut butter?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I go through kicks where I need to have it and then I don’t anymore…

Chocolate peanut butter ice cream is a serve, too! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Yes to popcorn! :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: And omg… I had dried pineapple for the first time this year (on a charcuterie platter) and it was so good. I did not realize the delicacy that dried pineapple is! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: There is a chain of stores here in the US called Trader Joe’s, and they have a great dried fruit selection; the dried tangerines are like candy and their dried cherries are so good alone, or paired with cheese or in a salad or savory curry. NowI’m hungry. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

How did I forget peanut butter?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I go through kicks where I need to have it and then I don’t anymore…

Chocolate peanut butter ice cream is a serve, too! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

Dried fruit is SO good. And so addictive. 

Dried mango is up there on my favourites with pineapple. 

I've not tried dried tangerines or cherries :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I'll be on the lookout! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Ooh fun topic!

I'd say its a triple tie between Cheezits, dots and gummy worms

Yas to Cheezits!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Do you have a favorite flavor? :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I also do enjoy gummy worms time to time, although I don’t go out of my way to buy them. They kinda just show up and I eat them! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If i'm trying to be healthy: yoghurt, fruit, 10 cal jelly

If i'm not trying to be healthy or fell off the healthy bandwagon: Doritos (or any other crisps) or Salted popcorn - i'm definitely a savoury person :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mmmm yoghurt has been amongst my favorite breakfasts recently!

Doritos really are that chip. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Unrivaled by all ha competitors! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yas to Cheezits!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Do you have a favorite flavor? :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I also do enjoy gummy worms time to time, although I don’t go out of my way to buy them. They kinda just show up and I eat them! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I like the original flavor.

Lol yeah I love gummy worms especially the Trolli brand.

My fave flavor of gummy worms are the sour ones,

now those are awesome

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block