Britney unreleased songs deserve to be on streaming platforms. I said what I said.

17 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

The point being, her fans still continue to expect something from her when she literally just got out of a 13 year human trafficking business hybrid model conservatorship and you want her to release music still? After she’s free and cleverly done with working? Release music for who? Her career or you? Listen to the countless years worth of music that she has already given you and released and let her enjoy her life. 

As Chris Crocker once said… “Leave Britney Alone” :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

I think everyone here can wholeheartedly agree that Britney should only ever do what she wants to do after almost 14 years of abuse.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a thread talking about how much fans of her music love her artistry and the quality the demos and leaks posses. No one is saying Britney needs to release anything against her will and start getting back to work. No one is telling her what to do or insulting her. We want her to live her life and have her baby on her own terms and do whatever she wants. The OP is  just talking about how wonderful these songs are and how fun it would be eventually to stream them in a hypothetical fantasy. I think in recent years this was even further realized as a possibility because of Mariah’s recent “Rarities”. It’s only natural to love your favourite artists music. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

I think everyone here can wholeheartedly agree that Britney should only ever do what she wants to do after almost 14 years of abuse.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a thread talking about how much fans of her music love her artistry and the quality the demos and leaks posses. No one is saying Britney needs to release anything against her will and start getting back to work. No one is telling her what to do or insulting her. We want her to live her life and have her baby on her own terms and do whatever she wants. The OP is  just talking about how wonderful these songs are and how fun it would be eventually to stream them in a hypothetical fantasy. I think in recent years this was even further realized as a possibility because of Mariah’s recent “Rarities”. It’s only natural to love your favourite artists music. 

Great points. I’m not disagreeing with the OP. I would LOVE new Britney music. I guess I’ve accepted that she’s in normal life mode now and I’m not expecting anything for 5-10 years. I just think if Britney seen threads about the expectation of releasing anything, I think it would push her away even more. She’s so over being told what to do in her life. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

I’m not disagreeing with the OP. I would LOVE new Britney music. I guess I’ve accepted that she’s in normal life mode now and I’m not expecting anything for 5-10 years. I just think if Britney seen threads about the expectation of releasing anything, I think it would push her away even more. She’s so over being told what to do in her life. That’s all I’m trying to say.

I understand, and it makes sense but I also really don’t think that’s the intention of the OP either. I agree that Britney will be living her life outside of the industry and deserves to 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Stop twisting my words to make yourself look like some type of hero :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You took my words out of context, you clearly want to get a lot of likes for ''defending Britney'' :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm done talking to you, moderator position clearly isn't for you, honey, I changed my mind, your behavior is getting really annoying lately and I'm not the only one that thinks that :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

1 minute ago, Rik said:

I understand, and it makes sense but I also really don’t think that’s the intention of the OP either. I agree that Britney will be living her life outside of the industry and deserves to 

I’m talking about the fan base as a whole. The threads about her next era, new music and her future projects for THEM is constant. She would be sooooo annoyed :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

4 minutes ago, Rik said:

My baby Rik always knows what to say :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

It wasn’t released for a reason though? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: If she didn’t do it in her prime, she’s certainly not doing it during her retirement. 

Many artists release B-sides and unreleased ‘rarities’. I don’t see why not. They weren’t included on an album for what could have been multiple reasons - like not fitting the theme or the record label not liking it or whatever the fact. 

Most unreleased stuff usually doesn't get released until said artist is dead sadly.

Prince, Michael Jackson, ... 

After all, the label want to continue making money even is the artist is dead.

I agree I'd love such an album way more rather than a remix album but aside of a few songs (max 3) I don't see this happen anytime.

Even officially released songs aren't all available... Amnesia and such.... so I'd love for her team to finally start uploading these cause why not earn money from it? They were released on CD but at this point they don't bring in any $€£ with their absence on digital platforms. They should be given the Mood Ring treatment and Britney doesn't even have to involved with this at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block