Britney: Let's make it a 10 year break from the business... the media destroyed me when I first became a mom

2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Please get a hold of yourself... If she hadn't of spoken out in court, she may still be trapped... 

Fans had help create awareness, but how dare you act like she owes you more than what it is.. This is a human life we're talking about, she doesn't owe you or me or any of the free britney movement ****. She was a prisoner in her own war. You really got to step back and get some mental clarity on this... It wasn't your life, it's her life.. You don't own her & she doesn't owe you, that's the problem right there with many fans or people in general acting like they're entitled to something. 

She literally said, on video, “thank you free Britney supporters you saved my life”. I’m not sure what else some fans want from her? It’s mind-boggling 

• Love 9

Finally she’ll experience being a mother. Her x husband and her family didnt give her that chance back then nd now she will experience it all. I think she really is ready to celebrate birthdays, school.. etc. its amazing how much she achieved in a year. Freedom, marriage and her biggest wish came to life PREGNANCY. Live ur life queen and dont worry guys she will be back

I deff think that ‘weird woman’ is Lou over Robin as it seems like Brinny was kinda comfortable in Robin presence (not that she had a choice) and they had a bit of a friendship

Whereas she’s always hated Lou from the get go and not wanted her around her. Like I don’t think there’s any pics of them together at all yet she was always there. 

The weird woman is 100% Robin. She was glued to Britney and Jamie’s side. As far as I’m aware Felicia was rarely in the same room as Britney and Lou operated from TriStar HQ.

I love reading her anecdotes, I feel like we’re really getting to know the real Brit again and I’m grateful to her for letting us in. She’s clearly such a deep thinker as well and her outlook on life is fascinating and inspiring.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.