Is "What it Feels like for a Girl" Madonna's best song?

The remix felt like a tiesto track, plus trance was the club styles back then..

The remix actually matched the video..

Loved it, remember MTV banned Madonna a 3rd time 

My friend said it was great until two things 

The senior home (her actual grandmother from her mother's side, cos anybody from Tony's side is the enemy like her dad, i wonder how her biopic is actually going to explain that relationship) was called Ol' kUntz geezer guest home, so already you know she went there and then water at the cops face, with a gun tipped it to banning.

But the question had she been a rapper would it get banned, probably no..

But she's a woman, and they're not allowed to be angry. 

So ban it. 

But huge commercial success as a 9.99 DVD single which Madonna went through the MPAA and it was given  drum roll please, A solid R Rating, Billy Loomis would be proud, it was no Pg-13 or edited for tv.

Oxygen aired the video a lot when it was like WE TV an alternative for Lifetime, when lifetime was a more Sophisticated channel for women known for golden girls and the nanny re rans. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block