Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Omg same. I didn't notice the crown in bold. Not me being as dense as you. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

You'll deeply regret your sass when Jordan makes me co-owner.

LopPUob.gif

On 4/9/2022 at 12:08 AM, PokemonSpears said:

So, from the suggestions I've been reading here, I'd vote for @Isla and @Mr. Cavill who have a clean record, but also @SlayOut and @Invitation

I also don't know like who's actually willing to accept or not, who's interested, so I don't want to put pressure on them, but other people that I think could work, if not as mods, at least as content curators are

@Steel Magnolia

@Adriannn

@Onyxgirl17

@DougfromBrazilIsBack  (I see some warnings, but I also see lots of their threads are featured on the music news section)

@Avenger (is that Prachi's new name?)

@CJMCH

@Body ache (same as Doug)

And I have my reservations about voting for him, because I've only seen him being active very recently, but @Caleb Ellis could be a content curator too (but please stop using photoshopped pictures of Britney for the thumbnails :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) but I guess time will tell.

There is other people I'd like to mention, but the thing is there are many of them that for every good thread/post they do, they also have a lot of other questionable threads/comments, so I'm kind of torn about voting for them. I guess, or want to believe that once being in a mod or content curator position, they would be more conscious of the content they bring, but it could also be the opposite and be like "y'all voted for me because you liked my style". So I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm flattered :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

24 hours in a day. 7 days in a week. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

When is the public announcement, sir? When is @SlayOut being announced as a mod? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Remember when we all thought we were going to be Exhale’s next mod?

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Not me flopping publicly. 

This thread is kinda iconic ngl :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

The way we thought BritneyLVR was going to become a mod :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Not me flopping publicly. 

Not you being under the impression that this is a rare occurrence. 

CAB6-EBDD-D0-CE-4-E2-B-8-F53-FE9172-DE399-E.gif

Spoiler

jk we love you king! We stan your sense of time (or lack thereof)  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

32 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This thread is kinda iconic ngl :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

The way we thought BritneyLVR was going to become a mod :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Yet here you are again still mentioning my name on your own :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Spoiler

Don’t be shy to go on a break from here again :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

plot twist: it was Jordan's late April Fools joke :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

While mods and others were arguing and bringing Exhale down to ruins, Daddy Miller set this up so all would play nice, in hopes of getting the coveted title. Meanwhile everyone is being positive and posting more, bringing in traffic, in hopes of getting attention; Daddy’s no longer being bombarded with complaints and Exhale thrives once again! Genius! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed::cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

While mods and others were arguing and bringing Exhale down to ruins, Daddy Miller set this up so all would play nice, in hopes of getting the coveted title. Meanwhile everyone is being positive and posting more, bringing in traffic, in hopes of getting attention; Daddy’s no longer being bombarded with complaints and Exhale thrives once again! Genius! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed::cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1