The mysterious CD Brit gave to Jordan

Back in the day Britney gave @Jordan Miller a CDr where is "Love 2 Love U" leak came from !!!!!

Which other songs were part of that Cdr ????

Is there some songs you haven't leaked yet ????

PS.... I remember in an now deleted Q&A back in the day you hint that you've listened to Rebellion and some other unreleased songs + a cover of "The Only One" a song from an artist I can't remember the name !!!!!

PS2.... Can you play the CD for us in a Youtube video ????

• Love 1

"Love 2 Love U" isn't a real title. The official title of the track is "Just Let Me Go". It is registered on ASCAP under that name.

He posted 2 snippets of a song probably titled "Secret" and didn't give info on that song either. (He said he got the snippets from an anonymus mail adress)

I also think he posted the writers demo (not Britney vocals) of "Crucified" but I'm not 100% sure that he posted that one.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HandleMyTruth said:

He leaked "Love 2 Love U" and a preview of "Secret" only

4 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

He posted 2 snippets of a song probably titled "Secret" and didn't give info on that song either. (He said he got the snippets from an anonymus mail adress)

Omfg excuse me wtf is secret I’ve never heard this in my life and it’s easily one of my favourite things from blackout … oh my god it’s like erotica meets blackout @CJMCH  the lowfi is insane 

@Jordan Miller omfg stop rn plz plz plz Jordan I’m literally gonna die if u don’t share this please I literally am on the floor rn crying for this fUUcking song

Jordan please please please please please oh my GOD 

I’ve got a secret….. dirty 

little secret…. 

I’ll be your best friend your s** friend 

your cute frienD 

omfg 

the CHORUS THE SUBTLE CHOIR I can hear under the bounce of the synth 

HER WHISPER VOCAL. JORDAN LITERALLY PLEASE 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Rik said:

Omfg excuse me wtf is secret I’ve never heard this in my life and it’s easily one of my favourite things from blackout … oh my god it’s like erotica meets blackout @CJMCH  the lowfi is insane 

@Jordan Miller omfg stop rn plz plz plz Jordan I’m literally gonna die if u don’t share this please I literally am on the floor rn crying for this fUUcking song

Jordan please please please please please oh my GOD 

I’ve got a secret….. dirty 

little secret…. 

I’ll be your best friend your s** friend 

your cute frienD 

omfg 

the CHORUS THE SUBTLE CHOIR I can hear under the bounce of the synth 

HER WHISPER VOCAL. JORDAN LITERALLY PLEASE 

Jordan said he received this clip via email from an anonymous source and when he tried to respond the email bounced meaning they account was deleted 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block