What would Britney’s reaction of been to the Chris Rock slap had she of been at the Oscars?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Marcusmarcus said:

She’s never been to the Oscar’s right? Golden globes? Any prestigious events? I know a lot of pop stars At least have soundtrack songs in attempt to get nominated. I’m trying to think of soundtrack songs she done. 

I guess Oh La La is a soundtrack song but I doubt it was an earnest attempt at getting nominated. She's never been thirsty for awards like certain others.

6 hours ago, Marcusmarcus said:

She’s never been to the Oscar’s right? Golden globes? Any prestigious events? I know a lot of pop stars At least have soundtrack songs in attempt to get nominated. I’m trying to think of soundtrack songs she done. 

The only ones I can think of right now are "Ooh La La" from the movie "Smurfs 2" and "(You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix]" from the movie "Drive Me Crazy" which changed it's entire name to match the Britney song, it was originally titled "Next to You".

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm probably forgetting other songs of hers that have been on other movie soundtracks.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block