Britney shows off several new outfits: "I think 2022 is going to be fun as hell !!!"

11 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

Maybe you already have seen this but the comments on her post are just unbereable 😖

And yet, people wonder why she constantly tells them to kiss her ***. Because they feel saying she should burn her clothes is hunky dory and constructive criticism, but her fiance saying "No" should be a red flag.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Am I the only one who notices she's not wearing a bra?

But then again in the past, she likes to go braless.

(btw im NOT shaming her for not wearing a bra, just saying what I observe)

Oh yes she isn't, she's like Jennifer Aniston sometimes. 

15 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

You were saying about microaggressions?

That isnt what a microaggression is but it’s still rude and insensitive nevertheless. Britney should dress however she wants! I’d personally prefer if she didn’t rely on fast fashion because she has money to get around that ethical dilemma with the creation of the clothes, but at the end of the day she’s her own person and should be allowed to dress in whatever style she likes!  

7 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

And yet, people wonder why she constantly tells them to kiss her ***. Because they feel saying she should burn her clothes is hunky dory and constructive criticism, but her fiance saying "No" should be a red flag.

Yes it's true, it's really complicated but for me all of this Is unnecessary 😔

12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I have a feeling it is very bad…

because he’s got a shady past. Plus the fact Jamie hired him with Lou is another red flag

Oh ok, If those two trash bag hired him I hope she is gonna be able to fire him after all legal things are completed.

Who else does he manage at this time? Do we know? Cause Michael has been dead for over decade so there is not much to really "manage" and just use out his legacy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block