Doja Cat: music is dead to me

6 hours ago, Invitation said:

I feel bad for her.

why is that even a controversy? Those fans should’ve respected her personal space.

It's not because she didn't go outside it's because she tweeted that nobody was outside the next day, which was a lie. There're also rumours that night when she was partying she told the manager of the place that nobody should look directly into her eyes unless she speaks to them. She also allegedly liked some tweets that were making fun of her fans because they were poor. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, BlurredLover said:

and I have officially matured out of this … y’all enjoy tearing people down you will never meet on a real level just if you throw a couple grand down …. ✌🏼

britney I love you… stop looking for our approvals we all crazier than you are! Delete everything B and be a woman you deserve to be! 
I will be doing the same 

☠️

Doja? 

15 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

She's doing the same joke Nicki also did? 

What joke bich? Nicki and Doja have a massive following of real PEOPLE. Do you think she’s a Cardi where her career relies on payola streaming? She’s struggling of releasing music and whenever she does she takes one year break because she will be overly saturated and her ghostwrites won’t keep up with the material. 

PUT RESPECT ON TALENTED WOMEN :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

What joke bich? Nicki and Doja have a massive following of real PEOPLE. Do you think she’s a Cardi where her career relies on payola streaming? She’s struggling of releasing music and whenever she does she takes one year break because she will be overly saturated and her ghostwrites won’t keep up with the material. 

PUT RESPECT ON TALENTED WOMEN :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: 

Cardi literally does payola over payola all the time. 

And Nicki also tried to do a joke about retiring... 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block