Mariah Carey jumps on "Big Energy" remix

SJK

Wow, I’m impressed she’s got such a legend on her debut. I know Big Energy sample one of Mariah Carey songs, but girl… this is awesome! I told you already about Lattò and y’all let my thread flop. Lattò is a rapper and her latest songs are fire. Didn’t listen to her album tho. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Style. said:

Wow, I’m impressed she’s got such a legend on her debut. I know Big Energy sample one of Mariah Carey songs, but girl… this is awesome! I told you already about Lattò and y’all let my thread flop. Lattò is a rapper and her latest songs are fire. Didn’t listen to her album tho. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

You're definitely bipolar :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You're definitely bipolar :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Well, I know I have this past with female rappers but I listen to their songs. My bad is that I let Nicki’s beefs influence my opinion, otherwise I don’t have any problems with anybody. 

Side note, I’m talking about rappers here not ********* who fake their come up with gimmicks. I don’t even have to say her name and everybody knows who I’m talking about because she’s that low! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her latest remix? At the bottom of the ocean, soon Nicki will rap her coffin with a bow. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Style. said:

It actually doesn't. Mariah's Fantasy samples an even older song:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

It actually doesn't. Mariah's Fantasy samples an even older song:

Mariah always loved a good sample! She was always very musically inclined and spoke it like it was another language! Latto is sampling Mariah and paying homage to Mariah! That’s why she’s being featured and not Tom and his little club lol:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Mariah always loved a good sample! She was always very musically inclined and spoke it like it was another language! Latto is sampling Mariah and paying homage to Mariah! That’s why she’s being featured and not Tom and his little club lol:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Its about making informed statements.

It’s technically impossible for her to sample Mariah because you can’t sample a sample from a sample LOL

You will always sample the original.

season 5 the two faces of squidward GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.