Mariah Carey jumps on "Big Energy" remix

SJK

The lambs are prudes cos it's bde. 

But some said this is the same woman that described a man coming on her like Honey.  

Homey is literally a very dirty song, and you are prudish cos shes 50 something fOH prude girl. 

Fyi it was actually a gay man disgusted saying I'm 32, i need her to act classy now. BDE is for girls latto age..

One said oh it's on now. MC still craves BDE regardless of her age. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SJK said:

She must have. It hardly sounds like her. Like always I expected more. Idk why I get my hopes up when it comes to music anymore just to be let down. 

how does it "hardly sound like her"? she sounds a little older and more strained, but that's what 30+ years of solid vocal performances will do to your voice...she literally re-recorded her verse three decades later in the same key.  i'll admit i was hoping for a bit more vocally, but we get what we get. mariah has no reason to be giving us anything anymore, but she still keeps the lambs fed. you will deal. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block