Is Britney the modern day Marilyn Monroe?

Mmm they have some similarities but I have to say No Way Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Marilyn was a person that a studio took advantage of her and never listened to her, and how the industry was back then, she was f up for that career-wise. Plus, she was involved with a POLITICAL figure, and I do believe that her death was not overdose.

Britney almost always had a say in her career, more than people think. Her case is really unique personal and professional since ITZ.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Stefani said:

There's too many similarities in their lives, it can't be a coincidence. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Weren't there rumors that Marilyn had a daughter that she gave away before her death? Wouldn't it be shocking yet iconic if Britney is her secret daughter? It would explain so much. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: u think someone as ugly on the inside and out as James Spears would have a secret love child with Marilyn Monroe 

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, Rik said:

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: u think someone as ugly on the inside and out as James Spears would have a secret love child with Marilyn Monroe 

And I just realized that the timeline doesn't match since Jamie was born in 1952 and Marilyn died in 1962. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

But let me live in my delusions. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
41 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I think Marylin Monroe cared about the image she put out there, spending hours perfecting her makeup, wearing the fanciest clothes, everything was immaculate and planed, she thought of everything down to her signature walk

Not to mention studios back then force women to look pretty or they wouldn’t land a role in a movie. The pressure on women was higher than today.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.