Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

12 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

She clearly knows that the conservatorship kept people away from her so not really sure why she’s blaming her dancers. 

Once again she deleted another long post. All she does is rant, curse people out and then delete it anyway. Does she even know what she wants anymore? Instead of posting this nonsense she should be reconnecting with the ones that love her. She’s more concerned about twirling, posting naked pictures and cursing people out with every post saying “kiss my ******* ***.” 

No, no dancer has spoken up since she's free where is his speaking up all these months? And he's been with her from Circus era no NDA is now valid and do not tell me nobody knew everyone knew even Cher said people heard stories in Vegas. 

She wants justice and she is angry, she is the same women who said to BJ executive producer s stranger 'I used to be so strong, I used to have control of my career' she has all the right to be angry everything she does isn't justified but get used to it she will be like this for quite sometime. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Most people who worked for her where under strict gag orders, to the point where they would be sued and lose their jobs and everything they’ve ever worked for it they dare questioned things or spoke out. There was also a narrative of Britney being a mentally unstable addict that they were fed. It was a bad situation for everyone. I for one am not “gas lighting” or “victim shaming” Britney, but I do believe these things are best left to be discussed with said individuals or professionals. Britney is allowed to post what she wants, but not everyone has to idolize it. I feel for her because she’s not at the point where she sees things for what they were. That will take years and a lot of work. 

Kaitlyn you know how much I respect you and you know I do so to you I won't be rude, but think of it like this no dancer of POM has ever said a thing after Brit even being free. Will her dancer from Circus era was even following Lou on IG until he got blasted out, and he was with her from 13 years the thing is that we really don't know a lot of things but Britney isn't wrong here imo though yes I know what you are saying she does need love, support and therapy but she is angry and she is frustrated it really makes a lot of sense. 

Her deleting those posts after 10m and posting some random pics immediately after is a definite proof that she wants this for her fans to read, let her do this and it will go on for a while. 

While no one said anything prior to C-Ship my question is that why no one ever said anything after? Britney definitely know things we don't know. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

You must not have watched the NYT doc. The guy, whose name I cant remember, was threatened by Eden. So how can u say they didn’t speak up when their livelihoods or even LIVES were threatened? They even tried to lie to Fe and say she didn’t want her on the tour. It’s always everyone else to y’all and Britney can never be held accountable. 

Oh come on. Even Fe did her thong by jusy appearing in the doc. Her dancers did absolutely NOTHING and now that she's calling them out, they suddenly come with statements how they couldn't cause of her team.

They should have yelled that during the courtdates before Britney getting freed.

Hell...even that guy from Britney: For the Record went to hell and back just to help her, that's what people do if they truly care.

If I were Britney, I wouldn't want these fake people around me. It's clear who her real friends are: Fe, that security guy and the Britney: For The Record guy.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Here's the question I propose to everyone here:

Imagine at your work--whatever it may be--dream job or not--you stumble upon a suffering leprechaun secretly locked in a cage and held captive by whoever pays you, against its will, used as power source by your employers. 

cage leprechaun GIF by South Park

You had nothing to do with its capture, captivity, treatment or torture.

Do you quietly walk away and go back to work? 

Do you try and save the caged mythological creature?

Do you choose to quit and work somewhere less corrupted by Leprechaun-harm?

The Leprechaun breaks free with its magical powers.

St Patricks Day Irish GIF by evite

Do you expect the Leprechaun to start liking your Instagram pictures? 

Do you expect the Leprechaun to see more than ever how much of its freedom it was deprived of, and be reminded of you and the many other smiling employees who made an income indirectly from its captivity?

Drunk St Patricks Day GIF by Manne Nilsson

• Love 5

I can see why some fans say she seems to have misguided anger, but I don't think it's anyone else's place to regulate how someone navigates through their trauma and grief.  To be quite honest, I think any victim of abuse should be allowed the space to be as angry as they want. Of course, not in violent manners cause then shooters would have a justification, but you get my drill. And I am honestly not saying this cause it's Britney. I am saying this cause IG posts are, ultimately, just that, a post where she vents. She was, clearly, severely abused. This won't be that quick. It's  process.

Having said that, it DID call my attention when I read her description of her security team. It sounded as if she was not the boss (yet?) And this revelation of how unaware she still is of the level of evilness, manipulation and control these morons had on her life, how they boycotted everything, it was definitively quite interesting. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Imagine at your work--whatever it may be--dream job or not--you stumble upon a suffering leprechaun secretly locked in a cage and held captive by whoever pays you, against its will, used as power source by your employers. 

Do you expect the Leprechaun to see more than ever how much of its freedom it was deprived of, and be reminded of you and the many other smiling employees who made an income indirectly from its captivity?

Yes to this. I always and still wonder how could all those people working so close to this, tolerated that. How? I mean, as a.simple distant witness, I could tell how unhappy and heavilythe medicated she was, how could these people just see all of this, not for months, but for years, without attempting something more. I get the whole fear of losing jobs yada yada, but I mean....

• Love 1

So I read the thread in full, I don't get one thing why fans are pressed here when her dancers aren't angry and left sweet comments 😮💨 

Are you guys like angry at their behalf? Trish isn't angry at all or Will etc etc, then why you guys are? 😮💨

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Prachi said:

So I read the thread in full, I don't get one thing why fans are pressed here when her dancers aren't angry and left sweet comments 😮💨 

Are you guys like angry at their behalf? Trish isn't angry at all or Will etc etc, then why you guys are? 😮💨

It’s because of some peoples expectations of how Britney “should” talk about the situation. 

The person a few posts up who talked about a caged leprechaun has it right. Britney wasn’t the boss of them, she was milked as a power source for everyone else’s benefit. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

They act as if, because one person appears angry or is angry, there must be a fight. They didn't fight, so it's on them to take up arms. Against someone who doesn't know them and was not speaking about them.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

screaming at this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: thanks for narrow it down so some people here can understand 🙃

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office 

5 hours ago, Prachi said:

thats because they got used to Britney being so polished back in the day and even worse during the conservatorship 

however this is real life and she is now a free woman who has been through a traumatic experience but not many people can be companionate about it 

most of them are vague af 

• Love 5
On 3/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Shes correct therapy doesnt help ****. And for u to say she needs therapy because shes finally speaking unfiltered about everything is effed up. U dont know **** about what she went thru except the very little shes spoken up about. How dare u think u have the right to tell someone who was abused for so long they need to go seek help. Ur nuts dude and should go take some lithium.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Therapy doesn't help anyone is a pretty blanket and stupid statement don't you think? You are the one making assumptions here, not once did I downplay her trauma... But to suggest she hasn't been mentally damaged by everything (which she has admitted) alongside her rambling posts and now attacks on anyone close to her do suggest she needs to see someone to help her process everything. Her feelings around therapy are totally understandable given what she's endured, but it appears  she's created a negative association with the conservatorship and therapy (again totally understandable) but she needs to talk to SOMEONE about the way she feels. The fact she's attacking anyone and sometimes wishing violence on her family shows she is deeply hurt and needing to work through her feelings, and the way she's currently doing this is by lashing out and alienating herself, do you think that's healthy and good for her in the long term? 

That's my observations. Do not come for me and be rude again pls :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.