Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

After going through this thread, I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

When you have been isolated  with lies and manipulation, it is very easy to believe that no one did anything to help you out of that situation. Especially when you thought you had friends and work colleagues, staff etc ( even certain family members) who would interfere and ask questions for your wellbeing. When that doesn't happen but you are finally out of that horrid situation, you blame everyone. Because you think " where the f where they? What the f did they do?"

That comes from a place of being insufferablely hurt and your trust being tattered into pieces. So I don't blame Britney at all if she vents out and blames her dancers because in her eyes, she probably spent more time with them than anyone else in that period so in her heart, she thought they were like family. 

I am speaking from personal experience and trust me once the trust in broken, it is really hard to mend it. Anger comes with it, naturally. 

• Love 5

The funniest part of this is, the people who this "misplaced anger" was directed towards handled this better than a bunch of random people on the internet . How do you take such offense and umbrage at something that's not even directed at you?

Just now, Jaime Jean said:

This is exactly what I posted then I read all the responses! Christina deserves an apology. It was messed op of Britney to blast her like that. She needs to channel all her misdirected anger into something productive and healing.

Christina deserves fans who actually purchase her music instead of concern themselves with her former friend.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

💯% agree!!! Misdirected anger.

Team Con/Spears family have wrecked her trust to the point that she doesn’t trust therapists which she so desperately needs. One post, I forget which, it seems that she may see a psychiatrist that prescribes her RX. That’s fine, but I hope she’s also seeing a therapist to help her learn how to address her pain in a healthy way. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I’m all for her dragging her family and her handlers for the public to see...But her employees? A hard no.

… She is free now to pick up the phone and call any one of them...There will be no healing on her part until she begins to speak to people from her past face-to-face and talk things out.

💯% agree with this too!! I think Britney is still in a state of shock and so angry which she has every right to feel. But at some point she’s gonna have to deal with these issues regarding her dancers and her Kentwood friends offline. She’s still in the dark about some of the things that her team and family did to her and how they manipulated people into backing off from trying to form a close relationship with her.

She deleted this post but hopefully she read her dancer’s comments and she can understand it’s not their fault. You’re right that SHE needs to reach out to them!! There’s (seemingly) no one stopping her from reaching out to Fe, POM dancers, Laura Lynne, Cortney and Jansen. IMO, at this point that’s on Britney. Whenever she’s ready I’m sure they’ll respond back to her. I mean ****, just mention tag them on IG and say “DM me” so they can exchange phone numbers to talk about EVERYTHING.

I still don’t know WHY Sam hasn’t clued Britney in on some things. He’s seen so much. He knows more than Britney does. I’ve been very hard on him but Britney speaks highly of him so I’ve been trying to be respectful of Sam and his relationship with Britney. But come on!! He should let her know what’s up.

I’m not saying it’s Sam’s fault nor do I want to put so much onto him but he can tell her the truth. BUT, maybe he has clued Britney in?? Maybe Sam has encouraged her to reconnect with the dancers etc, but she won’t listen because she (1) so angry (2) embarrassed (3) scared. Who knows!

I also wonder WHY he was able to stick around for over 5 years when other people were in and out. This still strikes me as sus.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

This is exactly what I posted then I read all the responses! Christina deserves an apology. It was fuc*ked up of Britney to blast her like that. She needs to channel all her misdirected anger into something productive and healing.

I really value your thoughts and respect your comment but finding it really hard to understand your lack of empathy. I meant that in a nicest possible way. I mean, if you don't understand why Britney is " lashing out", then you really don't understand her situation. 

Apologise to Christina? For what? It was ***** up of Britney? Really? Seriously, Jamie Jean, you are one of the few people in here who claims to be Britney's supporter but your lack of understanding of her situation makes me question that. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I do purchase her music but that was messed up. Christina offered an olive branch and Britney just **** on it. 

And you used this in order to drag this back up. Get over it. You weren't aggrieved by it. It should be easy to let it go, like the rest of you just expect Britney to let go of 13 years of systematic psychological torture and make nice because "When Britney says mean things, it makes me feel poopy." The woman is allowed to vent about her past. Hell, you're still doing it yourself, and it's not even your past.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I said some somewhere here or in another topic that I understand her rightful anger towards her family and management. Her dancers don’t deserve to be blasted though. 

I do understand your point of view. But dancers were like her family and friends too given that she spent more time with them. She wasn't lashing at her dancers, she was just projecting the 13 years of suppressed anger to people she thought would look after her. Because in the end of the day, dancers are people too. So it's generalised anger and hurt  rather than personal one. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, car said:

I’m not trying to be anti-Sam; I’m not.. I think he’s great and they’re so happy together. But I’m still confused what they talked about and how he was allowed to get close if nobody else was. Maybe team con gave her bfs to make her feel better but this spiralled out of their control. But I also don’t understand how he wasn’t like ‘babe they’re isolating you..’ 

I'm sure they did talk about that and are aware of being isolated, because she mentioned that before. But I don't think he knows any more about the situation than she does tbh.  He's not hired by team con.  They met on the music video set and he has a career of his own, unlike her past bfs (minus Justin) who they pretty much set her up with.  And it seems they were only able to meet at limited times back then.  He also wasn't involved with POM, so he probably only knows what Britney told him.

So I'm sure they knew she's been isolated, but I don't think they realize just how far they did it.
All the dancers are employees of her team, so they have to follow their contracts and go through her team before reaching her. And they most likely couldn't even tell her behind the stage or anything since everything was very closely monitored and recorded including her getting dressed...  I don't understand why past dancers didn't speak out though (e.g. Chase, etc.) since I'm sure their NDAs expired a long time ago.  But even then, when a life is at risk they should've at least questioned it or reported it to the authorities. Either way, I hope more speak out now.  

She is coming to terms with and expressing the realization that people are selfish and put themselves first even when another person is in terrible trouble.

Why would she reach out to such shallow surface connections? The only ones who truly love her are her animals (she mentions  Sam, sons too, sometimes). 

She is moving on, speaking up for herself after being manipulated.

I am sure these realizations are a part of her trauma processing and the fact she isn't "being nice and understanding" but putting herself.first, like everyone else did, is good progress. 

I have been there, and cut them all.off. She is raising her standards. When push comes to shove they weren't there when it mattered. Good riddance and no second chances. Next.

As part of this self responsible evolution I hope she ensures and double checks her "justice team's"  progress too and doesn't just trust them to do it.

If people doesn't like her calling them out too bad. They weren't there for her and she doesn't owe them anything. 

Most people did not rise to the occasion as humans putting truth before profit, but sink to self interest. That is who they showed themselves to be, and therefore not important to her. Why should she care? They didn't!

She is expressing that, not lashing out. It is a clear 'raising my standards, you didn't make the cut'. 

Being around a person in such a situation and never realizing she was bullied and powerless? Not buying it. They just dismissed it with "not my business" etc. 

Understandable but hardly ennobling or admirable. This is how holocausts and conservatorships happen: majority look the other way and pretend

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah like she lashed out at Christina Aguilera for no reason at all, when she wrote the most kind and thoughtful message to her along with the sweetest pic of them, also being one of the first to do so! Britney just lashed out…still waiting for that apology to Christina.

And lashing out at your dancers-your employees is not okay. She better be carful if she want to work in Hollywood still, lashing out at everyone, especially dancers you hired will give her an reputation. 

I think you mean Christina should apologize to Britney for all the mean things she said about her in the early 2000s. You can grow as a person as you age but one doesn’t forget someone who hurt them. Even if it was 15 years ago...Britney knows way more than we do. 

• Love 4

All I see is a a major pop star who continued to be sheltered and locked away in some  lost forgotten tower. She has every right to feel the way she feels and speak on things that make her feel good and in control. Her post was overall insightful. But those are her emotions and none has the right to dictate what she should say and don’t say unless you are speaking from her lips. It’s been 13 years and yet she’s being scrutinized by some of her loyal fans when her dancers aren’t taking offense by simply reassuring her that they wanted her around. Let her feel what she feels and move on at her pace. She’s coming along. Let her live.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

I really value your thoughts and respect your comment but finding it really hard to understand your lack of empathy. I meant that in a nicest possible way. I mean, if you don't understand why Britney is " lashing out", then you really don't understand her situation. 

Apologise to Christina? For what? It was ***** up of Britney? Really? Seriously, Jamie Jean, you are one of the few people in here who claims to be Britney's supporter but your lack of understanding of her situation makes me question that. 

Thank you for this comment, Jamie Jean is definitely a problematic situation you ask her anything regarding her abuse and she won't Won't lmao. She really has zero understanding of what britney has been through, happens she hasn't read even a single court paper but weird to see why she's sticking around here. She also said to me if britney doesn't sing live anymore I will move on from her 🤣

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.