Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

Don’t forget the comments from Trish (not a dancer but Britney’s POM stylist) according to @PokemonSpears

Babes!!! You were invited!!! You were invited over and over again!!!! I promise you. I would ask robin, I would ask Larry, I would ask your dad. You had even said in front of me multiple times.. we should do something on the day off all together. I would text robin that next morning saying we were all in the same hotel that day. It would be a easy day to go do something. I know some dancers would try to invite you along on days off to the zoo.. and just go to the gym or go hang by the pool. We were always told no, and to not get too close. I was told that if you said something directly to me or invited me somewhere, that to not take it seriously… because you would forget by the next day. I don’t ever want you thinking that you didn’t have people around you that cared or weren’t treating you like you were human like us. You are.. I know it. Us mommas and aunties and even your carp guys back stage would have ******* loved you hanging in lobby bar and we would have had a blast! I know it. Just a normal giggle fest! I’m very sorry that I was there and you didn’t know I ever invited you anywhere. I would pay for your dinner in a heart beat. Babes, I would buy stuff with my own money I thought you would like and sneak gifts from fans into your dressing room after robin would tell me not to, not because I wanted you to like me.. or any **** like that. I wanted something to make you happy.. ok.. now I’m rambling!!! Got me all worked up. I’m so glad you are able to write.. you are so amazing at writing and your heart is gold. It’s all so much for anyone to understand.. but I love that you are getting it ALL out. I ******* knew that you were never told we asked if you wanted to come over in vegas and have sushi at our condo and watch TV and hang on the balcony with us moms in PJs.. and it’s bull****. I’m sorry you were never told and I’m so ******* sorry I never pushed harder on the lies I was told about you. My stomach hurts.. uhggggg

And

Ohhhh the lake party!!!! It just clicked!!! YOU WERE INVITED!! It was one of the dancers birthdays.. and I really want to say they even wrote you a card.. inviting you and at a M&G.. and was trying to give it directly to you but robin took it and said she would give it to you.. we knew that wouldn’t happen.. Then robin would rub things in your face like.. did you see what the dancers did over the break?? And have one of them show you a photo. They were ******* evil! **** I’m just pissed now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

First of all, we don't know if she is or isn't in therapy. She has bashed it, but also acknowledged during her testimony that she needs it. So quit speculating about her mental health being horrible. That's never worked. People have been doing that since the mid-2000s and have had it so, so wrong for many years. 

Yes, she is lashing out. She is pissed. Huge injustices were brought against Britney and people just shrugged it off or enabled it. Of course she's angry. Obviously anger isn't a good permanent emotion to have, but when someone nice like Britney just takes it for so long and was never allowed to be angry through most of it, I think it's unfair to criticize her for being royally pissed off at the industry that mistreated her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Expecting a non famous person who has issues with dealing with all the craziness that comes with fame to sick around just because you want her to is selfish in itself.  Just because britney has to deal with it doesn't mean others have to too. 

That's easy to say if you have at least some sort of base support from friends and/or family. Some of us aren't so lucky to be dealt a good hand in life and it hurts when people turn their back on you. 

I totally get what you're saying, but Britney was constantly abandoned and sold out by people that supposedly cared about her. I think two things can be true at the same time. It's hard for someone non-famous to deal with that media circus, but it's hard for anyone to deal with it... especially alone. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I think she wants them to respond so she has back up from few people, that way she won't seem off and still be able to call out and blame the conservatorship.

This would be the only valid reason, if not then something is very off now, because she knew in what kind of system she was and what they were doing to her :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Sometimes I feel like she is lying most of the time, for example that bath has curves :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

So I am not sure about the book idea, most of that would not be even true maybe :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

If she is gonna write in the book like these insta posts, I prefer For the record 2! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Lashing out? You might as well just diagnose her with hysteria like a Victorian era doctor.

She has been isolated and lonely for 14 years, thats incredibly hard in itself now + all the narcissistic abuse has changed her perception and the way she relates to people and that is definitely not healthy that she cant trust people, have no confidence and she fume and outrage like that, her writing these posts shows she is struggling. She needs professional help, the doctors under team con were complicit but now she is out of it Im sure there are many good psychologist to help her process and deal, open her up to people. Going through this alone is incredibly hard and there is little chance she could recover by herself. 14 years of abuse and trauma leaves psychopathological changes in your mind. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.