Anthony Preston shares tea on Team Con, what Britney said to him about her situation in the studio & constraints with the BJ album

26 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Basically Britney was busy rehearsing for vegas so they kept Myah Marie’s vocals on the marjorety on the album that was used as a marketing tool for the show 

she went to the studio throughout most of the year. Rehearsals for the show didn't start until October at the earliest, because dancers auditions were happening in late September 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she went to the studio throughout most of the year. Rehearsals for the show didn't start until October at the earliest, because dancers auditions were happening in late September 

Well she must’ve been recording that secret album before bj that Myah confirmed in the same podcast 

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He mentioned with “Hold on Tight” she said to him “umm..I wrote a song and I want to record it” and he said “let’s record it” and she said “do you think I’ll get in trouble?” and he said “you won’t get in trouble for recording a song”. 

Help: in which minute does he mention it? The part when she said “do you think I’ll get in trouble?” 

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He mentioned with “Hold on Tight” she said to him “umm..I wrote a song and I want to record it” and he said “let’s record it” and she said “do you think I’ll get in trouble?” and he said “you won’t get in trouble for recording a song”. 

Help: in which minute does he mention it? The part when she said “do you think I’ll get in trouble?” 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of actually co-writing all the songs from her most personal album ever :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

what I wonder is how these conversations he talks about took place back then, I mean, are we supposed to understand that they would just leave her alone with this guy for hours every day, without Robin sticking her nose? 

this is the tea we need spilled 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She was recording with other producers, as well as Will.i.am's Team from 2012. The album we recieved, seemed to have been put together at some point after June 2013, possibly as late as August, as the sound shifted from urban songs (think Blurred Lines, ..... In Paris etc) to EDM (think Levels, Swedish House Mafia etc.) This change in trending sounds very much lines up with what we were lead to believe the album was, in contrast to what we ended up with.

So if the albums majority was made at some point past August 2013, and the majority of dancers were already hired for the WB video or from previous contracts etc. The promo cycle started in September, and ran through October  November.

I don't doubt she was rehearsing from September  but it's clear the focus wasn't the album.

Well their main focus was to sell Vegas show. They didn't care what Britney wanted. Whole album was rushed mess. Will.I.cant wasn't good idea either. Alien glitch still haunting me. RCA horrible place to be in. They are not investing enough to Britney. They wasted many songs that has a single potential. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.